Civil War Doomsday Clock

Montegriffo

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:48 am

I was talking about the made up truths.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:51 am

Not one of the MSM has mentioned Heydaralon and I find that extremely suspicious.
What are they hiding from us?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:04 pm

daralon is the truth

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Nah, truth is all just interpretation. The Dilbert guy said so. Or was that the postmodernists? I can't seem to tell those apart..
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:12 pm

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:49 pm

I think it's a unique time in American history overall but it's difficult to describe the reasons for it with any degree of certainty while we are living it.

I don't think calling this a "low level war" or "cold war or civil war" is accurate. I think we have more vocal discontents and more expressions of emotions than we've ever had via the Internet. That is going to have an effect and impact we cannot fully grasp for decades.

I do think it is volatile and polarized politically but we've been like that before without all out war happening. Echo chamber / being alone/ alienation and social fragmentation are all part of it as well.

The problem primarily is that our people do not value the same ideas or goals. And the population is dispersed and divided over values but also over race /culture/ language / customs etc. it's like what id imagine Austria Hungary was like in the 19th century. Except I think most of them were at least Christian, no? But they were different sects and all the other above things were fragmenting them as well as regional nationalism etc.

We are in a moral and culture malaise with 21st communications. Economic recessions will make things worse but outside threats will temper internal dissatisfaction.

If most people in a nation do not value similar things for the majority of their goals and meaning then yes that is a big problem.

We also have structural problems like family cohesion, career/ profession meaning, money and debt issues, and integrating technology and agreeing with how to decide what to use and what not to use etc. just wild westing it won't cut it for much longer. We have many things that separate people in this country from one another that are just as important as political ideology of not more so.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

If its not "news" for at least a week it's not news. That's a handy screening technique I've come to appreciate.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Let me get this straight. A mad bomber that can’t make bombs, found a way without postal mail’s help to transport across the country “bombs” to arrive the same day... and everyone is saying...

“Trump did this!”

Seriously?!

WTF people, wake up... I couldn’t do this if my life depended on it.

Let’s just ignore the guy that sent ricin to Petraius and Trump... actual stuff that could kill.

https://fox13now.com/2018/10/03/report- ... -pentagon/
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:40 pm

This guy really hated TMZ lol

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:04 pm
daralon is the truth
Its not often that I hear positive feedback from this community, but I really appreciate it brother! You all know how much time and effort I put into making sure that you guys keep getting food and water and fresh bedding. I have actually gotten letters from several dozen forum members thanking me for helping them in their time of need. I try to be modest, but I give back to the community so much that it is hard for me not to have a bit of an ego. I'm blushing just typing this, but I have earned the right to boast a little bit. I also try to bring my parents' trashcans back from the curb into the garage. Its harder than it sounds, since their driveway is close to 50 meters long.
Shikata ga nai