Current US Military

Smitty-48

Re: Current US Military

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:20 am

the corporations are actually fleeing America to China

they are fleeing the Baizou in the West to go to greener pastures in business friendly China
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 am

ultimately, the Woke are a national security threat at the geostrategic level

this cult is crippling America, making America do crazy & stupid things, entirely to the benefit of China
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 am

not just to the benefit of China, all of America's enemies are having a field day

look at what's happening on the border in Texas

the Mexicans are flooding the border to overload the border patrol, smugglers paradise

CBP is actually flying people up to the Canadian border to process them, to try to take the pressure off Texas
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 am

this cult is crippling America, making America do crazy & stupid things, entirely to the benefit of China
Many would say intentionally so.

The question isn't if China controls our media, education & Tech; it's if they control it directly or through feminists, minorities & weirdos? I don't know the answer to this question? Could be symbiotic, but I still know who the enemies are.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:36 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 am

Many would say intentionally so.

The question isn't if China controls our media, education & Tech; it's if they control it directly or through feminists, minorities & weirdos? I don't know the answer to this question? Could be symbiotic, but I still know who the enemies are.
I think it's more of a confluence of interests than Chinese Active Measures per se

I think the Chinese just see this as a gift being handed to them, useful idiots bringing their own side down

so they are piling on with Active Measures to exploit it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:53 am

Personally, I was hoping it was the Chinese using their $trillions in “Free” Trade money to subvert Capitalism by buying all the opinion-makers, and using feminists, minorities & weirdos as shock-troops.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:07 am

there is a Thucydides Trap in the Western Pacific

rising China Spartans vs. American Athens

up until this Woke panic / pandemic collapse, that Trap was in the more distant future

but America is actually going into a spiral all of a sudden

so the whole thing is being accelerated, China has suddenly closed the gap on America, practically overnight
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:20 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:20 am

they are fleeing the Baizou in the West to go to greener pastures in business friendly China
Business friendly China? To who? CCP owned businesses maybe, but it isn't friendly to other businesses, especially foreign businesses. Corporations want to be in China because they see it as the next major consumer market, and they want in on that money. While the CCP will put up a mask of business friendliness to entice companies over, as soon as you are locked in you are suddenly walking through a minefield, and have to compromise your companies integrity and IP. One bad step, and you are targeted to expulsion. Until then they are stealing your technology so when they do kick you out they just give it to Tencent so they can skip past all of the R&D costs, and sell it back to the West for cheaper undermining the Western business. This is why major phone manufacturers like Motorola, Sony, LG, and Nokia have either left the market or was sold off to become after thoughts. Once the Chinese companies stole the technology they were able to undercut these companies leaving only the companies that could cultivate a premium brand market in Apple and Samsung.

China being business friendly is a façade that the CCP cultivates in order to take advantage of foreign companies.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:23 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:20 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:20 am

Business friendly China? To who?
state authoritarian crony capitalists
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:29 am

Back to my thesis that it’s China: TDS was the 1st genetically engineered virus China infected the West with. It had no basis in reality and cannot be explained logically: the most obvious reason is Trump’s antipathy towards China.