THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:54 am

*To whom he owes billions

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 am

Kath wrote:As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges—Who He Owes Millions
While Americans celebrated the holidays, President Trump followed in the footsteps of his predecessors by acting in the interest of Wall Street and using the distraction to do something that was not in the best interest of the American people. He pardoned five megabanks for rampant fraud and corruption, which is especially notable because of the amount of money he owes them.
I’m not quite sure what the article is getting at. The banks were fined billions of $$$ for their absolutely bullshit corrupt LIBOR manipulation. Not sure what more to expect....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 am

Kath wrote:As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges—Who He Owes Millions
While Americans celebrated the holidays, President Trump followed in the footsteps of his predecessors by acting in the interest of Wall Street and using the distraction to do something that was not in the best interest of the American people. He pardoned five megabanks for rampant fraud and corruption, which is especially notable because of the amount of money he owes them.
Shocked. Shocked I say.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:15 am

clubgop wrote:
The daily liberator? Yeah, sure.
Source is actually the Federal Register. Ya know, for people that read links.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... strictions

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 am

Fuck!
I told y’all we needed someone like Hillary who would never, ever, get in bed with the big banksters or take undisclosed amounts of cash for speaking at their events. You all should’ve voted for the non-big bank candidate, by Jove!
/sarcasm

(Disappointed, but it’s not like there was a viable non-big bank candidate)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am

DBTrek wrote:Fuck!
I told y’all we needed someone like Hillary who would never, ever, get in bed with the big banksters or take undisclosed amounts of cash for speaking at their events. You all should’ve voted for the non-big bank candidate, by Jove!
/sarcasm

It's been a year. I'm pretty sure we can move beyond "Yeah, but Hillary", and address Trump on his own lack of merits.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am

DBTrek wrote:Fuck!
/sarcasm

So, we shouldn't be allowed to be pissed off when Trump does something that Hillary might have also done?

Agree completely that all candidates are pro banksters, but that doesn't mean we should swallow it without calling it out.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Closet Dems get mad and self righteous when you point out there was no alternative to bank puppets.

WTF?

Apologist gonna rage.
/shrug

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 am

DBTrek wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Closet Dems get mad and self righteous when you point out there was no alternative to bank puppets.

WTF?

Apologist gonna rage.
/shrug
Rand Paul (maybe)
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein
Utah CIA guy who's name I forgot.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:46 am

Viable alternatives.

Our choice was Trump or Goldman Sachs proxy. Oops. Did I just mention the viable alternative was a Goldman Sachs proxy. Here come GCF and Kath with their finger waggin’.
:lol: