THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 am

Kath wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kath wrote:CNN is tabloid, now. They focus on the gnats for hours and hours on end, providing very little value. They can spend an hour with a 10-person panel on what Trump ate for lunch. They aren't lying about what he ate, though.

But outright lying? Are they making up tweets? Are they reporting Trump started a war that he didn't start? What?

Are you serious?
You are claiming that they lie non-stop 24/7, meaning they are never accurate. I can certainly find boatloads of accurate reporting on CNN. What do they LITERALLY MAKE UP and report as fact?
They lied about this,

and this,

and this,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

They lied about this,

and this,

and this,
Yes. It does happen. I didn't dispute that. I dispute that they lie 24/7. I can match your CNN lies with MSNBC and FOX news lies all day long. Especially FOX. They are known for using footage from one event to dramatize a current event and make it seem bigger/louder/whatever than it actually is. Their morning team wouldn't know a fact if it bit them in the ass. They are clueless dolts who spew idiotic opinions based on the logic of a third grader.

Same/same.

Where CNN is truly failing is the way they focus on a minuscule thing as if it were important, and spend the entire day talking about it.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:15 am

:whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 am

These were just the funny examples.

The horrific ones included the time CNN and BBC used crisis actors to stage a fake chemical attack in Syria to drum up support for war.

Or when they used that Al Qaeda propaganda video in the lead up to Trump launching tomahawk missiles at a Russian airfield in Syria.

This shit is not all fun and games.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:31 am

Goal post shift.

Went from criticizing Trump’s staff to criticizing FOXNews.
Nonsequitir.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 am

DBTrek wrote:Goal post shift.

Nonsequitir.
Meh - you missed the part where DSL claims that CNN lies 24/7. I am merely pointing out that they all lie, but not all the time. Claiming CNN never reports anything factual is ... well, silly, really.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 am

Lefty alternative news exposing the fake news of that fake chemical weapons attack last year:

Weird that CNN never mentioned any of this..

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:53 am

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Goal post shift.

Nonsequitir.
Meh - you missed the part where DSL claims that CNN lies 24/7. I am merely pointing out that they all lie, but not all the time. Claiming CNN never reports anything factual is ... well, silly, really.
So we can all agree that CNN lies at least some of the time?

I also doubt they lie 24/7, and am willing to concede that they don't do that; sometimes objective reality actually fits their narrative, after all.

But how is one to know when they are doing which--lying for manipulative purposes or being occasionally honest? How?