Pedestrian Bridge Collapse, FIU, S Florida

Speaker to Animals

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapse, FIU, S Florida

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:19 pm

I would hesitate to use the word system to describe the Faultocracy, but for the sake or argument, I can let it stand. "System" almost implies intelligent design, or at least a coherent system that is a result of millions of years of evolutionary processes that weed out stupidity.

We are talking about a "system" that builds a suspension bridge without the suspension cables attached, fucked even that up, and then decided to tighten tension cables in the span while human beings were underneath, and it all collapsed.

We can blame lack of regulations all day, but at the end of that day, this was monumental stupidity fueled by democratic party corruption.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Just need to hold everyone with responsibility in the project to account for what they did and did not do............. civilian contractors and government agents alike. But that's not what's going to happen. The government will rush to prosecute the civilians and protect the government from any responsibility.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 pm

In the Faultocracy, everybody just points fingers at each other.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:25 pm

I mean.. I'll grant you that the GOP corruption, like them trying to flood us with even more temporary visa workers yesterday, really pisses me off. But that's not anywhere on the same playing field as this shit.

The republican corruption is basically taking money from businesses and pushing for policies that economically harm their own constituents.

Democrats kills their constituents.

Democrats are basically Kerbels for all intents and purposes. Just load them up into half-assed designed rockets and see what happens.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Fife wrote:Lulz.

"chicks n spics"

Muh Roads FTW, fam.

Taking the very long view, you are absolutely right.

This tragedy could never have befallen us if we didn't have any roads. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. I'll grant you that the GOP corruption, like them trying to flood us with even more temporary visa workers yesterday, really pisses me off. But that's not anywhere on the same playing field as this shit.

The republican corruption is basically taking money from businesses and pushing for policies that economically harm their own constituents.

Democrats kills their constituents.

Democrats are basically Kerbels for all intents and purposes. Just load them up into half-assed designed rockets and see what happens.
My rockets are never 'half-assed'. Some of us use rather complex mission planning techniques.

:roll:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

We can't have a bridge collapse thread without Tacoma Narrows.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience