THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:40 pm

They can't turn on Trump & Co, that's their SCOTUS meal ticket, if they let the Democrats take the SCOTUS, they have no chance of overturning Roe v Wade, no choice but to bake cakes for dirty Dykes, and no defense from an Federal Assault Weapons Ban, eh wot? God, Guns, and Gays, that's all that matters.

It's a SCOTUS war, the base cannot abandon their champion, in the face of Commie Liz Warren & Co.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm

You go tell Bubba to turn out then. I suspect he won't give a shit once Trump et all overrun the country with millions of now legal Mexicans and their extended families.

It won't even fucking matter any more. We are so close to being a minority right now, that if he doesn't do this now, we are fucked as a people. It's fucking over.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:45 pm

I don't think the base is with you, mate, it's never over till it's over, they are so tantalizingly close to taking the SCOTUS decisively, for the first time in generations, they will not abandon the field, with victory in their grasp.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:52 pm

If Kennedy and Ginsberg weren't as old as dirt, might not matter so much, but either of those two could drop dead at any moment, never mind they're not going to serve until they're ninety, this next election here, is for all the marbles, when push comes to shove, the base fears the liberals far more than they are angry at Goldman Sachs.

By 2024, Kennedy would be 88, Ginsberg would be 92, they're not going to make it, the decisive battle of the SCOTUS war is at hand.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:58 pm

None of that will fucking matter. This won't be our country any longer. Who even gives a shit what Hispanics take over the Supreme Court or if there will even be such a thing in the banana republic America becomes?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 pm

“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

Ted Kennedy on the passing of the 1965 immigration act.

THAT is what propelled Trump into the White House. That betrayal. The American people are fucking sick of this shit. From that immigration act to NAFTA and beyond.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:09 pm

If the Democrats win in 2020, Kennedy and Ginsberg will retire, and give them two picks at once, if the GOP base lets that happen, on their heads be it, it's no skin off my teeth, but I wouldn't fold if I was them, in the face of the SJWs.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:12 pm

If Trump doesn't turn this immigration invasion around, it's not going to fucking matter.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 pm

There's only so much that Trump can do, Nukedog already said that he's giving Trump a pass, so I don't see why the base wouldn't, Alt-Right included.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh well, fuck it, then. Break out the pinata and let's have a party. Nukedog wants to give him a pass on immigration.