THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The Trump royal family are not Neoconservatives? Pretty sure they are, Reagan Democrats, dictionary definition of.

Nah. He's New York values all the way. Total merchant rat fuck. What can I say about that matter that Trump hasn't already demonstrated with Trump University.

That side of his life was a huge concern for me, and obviously a well-placed concern.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Pretty sure the Reagan Democrats were all about New York values, no greater friends of Wall Street, has their ever been.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Pretty sure the Regan democrats to eat dick for all I care.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Immigration and trade.

Those are the only reasons he is living in the White House right now. That's the only way he will remain there after 2020.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Nobody says you have to be a Reagan Democrat, but to deny that the GOP base is as Reagan Democrat as they've ever been, is nonsense, it's the Gipper 2.0, why do you think the Blue Wall fell before them?
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You're wasting everybody's time. You just reply with "nah uh" posts. I try to query you, but I quickly find you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about most of the time. You've never been to college. You don't understand how economics works. You don't understand how the Internet works. You don't know what a monopoly is, or what a monopolistic barrier to entry is, or why we even regulate them. You don't understand anything you are talking about.

Why do you waste people's time? You should just go read a fucking book first.
Remind me why going to college means anything? You are getting into a dick measuring contest; you may want to choose your responses more carefully.

Just because someone has a sheepskin doesn't mean squat, especially in this day and age.

A person doesn't need to know everything to be good at sonething. (which I'm still trying to figure out what you are good at beyond being a negative nancy)
Well, to begin with, it means you will have taken a course in macroeconomics, which means you actually understand what somebody means by words such as monopolies, why monopolies are able to create barriers to entry for their competitors, and why we limit those abilities with regulations.
You don't need to school to understand that, just read a bit.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Nobody says you have to be a Reagan Democrat, but to deny that the GOP base is as Reagan Democrat as they've ever been, is nonsense, it's the Gipper 2.0, why do you think the Blue Wall fell before them?
Immigration and Trade, StA says. He thinks the base voted for Trump for the exact same reasons that he did, it's hilarious.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:12 pm

I deny it.

The people who put Trump in office are identitarians now.

This rootless cosmopolitan globalism has no future. They will hang themselves by the rope they hand out to the foreign immigrants they allow flood into our nations.

All I see are greedy, self-absorbed people with no future, no children, no destiny, all clamoring to snuff the life out of the families who actually cared and established roots. It absolutely disgusts me. This entire globalist cancer disgusts me to the core.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:13 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Remind me why going to college means anything? You are getting into a dick measuring contest; you may want to choose your responses more carefully.

Just because someone has a sheepskin doesn't mean squat, especially in this day and age.

A person doesn't need to know everything to be good at sonething. (which I'm still trying to figure out what you are good at beyond being a negative nancy)
Well, to begin with, it means you will have taken a course in macroeconomics, which means you actually understand what somebody means by words such as monopolies, why monopolies are able to create barriers to entry for their competitors, and why we limit those abilities with regulations.
You don't need to school to understand that, just read a bit.

Well, I try to tell him to read a book sometime too. It doesn't seem to work.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:13 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Nobody says you have to be a Reagan Democrat, but to deny that the GOP base is as Reagan Democrat as they've ever been, is nonsense, it's the Gipper 2.0, why do you think the Blue Wall fell before them?
Immigration and Trade. He thinks the base share his views, it's hilarious.
But Trump is going to give an amnesty, cutting a deal with Tip O'Neil & Co, in return for funding for his national security vanity project on the Mexican border, that's classic Reagan right thur. Immigration and trade; trade you immigration, for my Trump wall, eh? Done and done.
Nec Aspera Terrent