Social Justice Warriors Thread

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean. holy fuck. Just step back a bit and look objectively at what the left has turned people into these days. These people are fucking garbage.

Dude - the memo is good evidence that the SJWs can't win without resorting to violence.....the majority of people out there don't believe them....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 pm

The ironic part is - I read the memo - I think he's spot on - and that Google probably could improve "diversity" by acting on it.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean. holy fuck. Just step back a bit and look objectively at what the left has turned people into these days. These people are fucking garbage.

It's a the point where I wouldn't hire anybody who works at Google now. In another article, I saw a post by a software engineer there who complained this man's post was so upsetting it cost him days of productivity. Excuse me? Fire that guy! You didn't do your job because you were upset by somebody's opinion!?
Absolutely. Wrong guy got fired
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:44 am

California wrote:

It's a the point where I wouldn't hire anybody who works at Google now. In another article, I saw a post by a software engineer there who complained this man's post was so upsetting it cost him days of productivity. Excuse me? Fire that guy! You didn't do your job because you were upset by somebody's opinion!?
Absolutely. Wrong guy got fired
Agree. Welcome to Corporatocracy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 am

I am not even exaggerating.

I don't know what the fuck happened to the tech industry, but when Gen X was coming up, if somebody said "this man's opinion got me so upset it cost me two days of productivity", he'd be clearing out his desk. That is some childish, pantywaist bullshit right there. If the original engineers at Google were like this guy, there wouldn't be a Google today.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not even exaggerating.

I don't know what the fuck happened to the tech industry, but when Gen X was coming up, if somebody said "this man's opinion got me so upset it cost me two days of productivity", he'd be clearing out his desk. That is some childish, pantywaist bullshit right there. If the original engineers at Google were like this guy, there wouldn't be a Google today.
How do these people possibly think that it ok to be spending this amount of time at work crying over this, both James Damore and Joel Becker

I mean, I have a lot of downtime at work but that's because I'm here to respond to production problems. It seems like these people are on the other end of things in development]

Nothing work related like this should cost anyone two days of productivity outside of a close coworker's death or workplace violence
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 am

Start looking for a short position.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Start looking for a short position.
You are insulting small people, my dear sir, I insist you take back your barbaric words, they are incentive to people who have to be at ass level every day.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: If the original engineers at Google were like this guy, there wouldn't be a Google today.
:clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=227&v=sGt ... e=youtu.be

Liev Schreiber's Willy Dance

The talented actor caught up with Ellen during his first visit in 12 years, and even told her about his very special dance move!

More info here
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/