THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:10 am

StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:He'll be a more popular and more charismatic Obama 2.0. If you think Obama was well liked and adored by the media, just wait until The Rock runs, it will make Obama seem quaint.
That's not what I'm saying.

I an saying the establishment won't allow him in. They made a mistake by underestimating Trump. They won't do it again with The Rock.
The establishment is going to love The Rock even more than they loved Obama. You're 100% wrong about that. They aren't going to treat him like Trump, not at all.
You are being nieve on purpose.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
That's not what I'm saying.

I an saying the establishment won't allow him in. They made a mistake by underestimating Trump. They won't do it again with The Rock.
The establishment is going to love The Rock even more than they loved Obama. You're 100% wrong about that. They aren't going to treat him like Trump, not at all.
Look in the mirror. Just because he's not a politician doesn't mean the establishment is going to hate him once he runs, "because he can't be controlled", non-politicians are easier to control because they don't have as lengthy a track record of dug in policy positions, that isn't why they hated Trump.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 am

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Bannon still supports Trump. Hasn't said anything bad about Trump publicly. It's Trump losing his shit here. Bannon is cool as a cucumber. Bannon sees the weak spot and is exploiting it well. Not really even a weak spot. Trump is a walking, talking tar baby. Just don't engage and let him burn himself out.

Johnson should pay close attention.
Bannon is pissing all over him, you're not paying attention, Bannon is now going around shouting Democrat Talking Points at the top of his lungs to anyone who will listen.

Not really, dude. He criticized the people surrounding Trump (rightly so) to an author who then painted his own narrative. Bannon didn't write that book. Wolfe wrote it.

Bannon is out there openly supporting Trump regardless of Trump's Twitter tantrum. "Sloppy Steve"? Come on, man. Grow the fuck up. Your son acted like a total dumbass by walking into an obvious trap in an attempt to buy political intelligence from the Russians. Just own it. It's not even a crime. Your daughter and her husband talked you into creating a hole at the end of a runway in Syria for no reason. The people you hired are all stabbing each other in the backs and leaking like sieves. The White House has become an episode of the Kardashians on Survivor Island.

I thought this guy was supposed to know how to hire good people? I don't see it. If Bannon is so fucking toxic, then why did Trump hire him? Why did Trump hire Patreus' right hand man who then proceeded to push neocon foreign policies that Trump ran against? Why did Trump hire Dina Powel?

Come on, Capps. He's fucking up. At the very best case, I can concede all your points and I am left to conclude that Trump is terrible at hiring.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 am

Bannon is publicly trashing Trump with Democrat talking points, you must not be paying attention. Bannon isn't trashing the narrative Wolff has him pushing in the book, he's repeating it ad nauseum. Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! that is Bannon's go to anti-Trump material now, it's like he works for CNN now. Bannon is claiming he ran a smooth ship and as soon as Trump fired him, it went out of control, because he was the secret power behind the throne, he's shitting all over Trump, pay attention. It might be fake outrage and they might still secretly be friends, but publicly he's basically on Blue Team now, the way he goes around parroting DNC talking points anyway.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 am

StCapps wrote:Bannon is publicly trashing Trump with Democrat talking points, you must not be paying attention. Bannon isn't trashing the narrative Wolff has him pushing in the book, he's repeating it ad nauseum. Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! that is Bannon's go to anti-Trump material now, it's like he works for CNN now. Bannon is claiming he ran a smooth ship and as soon as Trump fired him, it went out of control, because he was the secret power behind the throne, he's shitting all over Trump, pay attention.

He really isn't. He keeps saying he supports Trump. He's countering Trump's tirade by acting smooth and calm. I don't know who is feeding you this line of bullshit, but you need only read what he's actually saying to see it's only Trump losing his mind right now. It would be better for Trump if Bannon lashed out like that, but Bannon isn't falling for it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:Bannon is publicly trashing Trump with Democrat talking points, you must not be paying attention. Bannon isn't trashing the narrative Wolff has him pushing in the book, he's repeating it ad nauseum. Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! that is Bannon's go to anti-Trump material now, it's like he works for CNN now. Bannon is claiming he ran a smooth ship and as soon as Trump fired him, it went out of control, because he was the secret power behind the throne, he's shitting all over Trump, pay attention.

He really isn't. He keeps saying he supports Trump. He's countering Trump's tirade by acting smooth and calm. I don't know who is feeding you this line of bullshit, but you need only read what he's actually saying to see it's only Trump losing his mind right now. It would be better for Trump if Bannon lashed out like that, but Bannon isn't falling for it.
Bannon started it by trashing him in the book and now he's repeating those attacks in public, and the media is lapping it up, Bannon is the media's star anti-Trump witness now, look at CNN if you don't believe me. You're not paying attention, he's lashing out like a butthurt ex-employee, I shit you not. If he still supports Trump, then he's a closet Trump supporter, publicly he's a hater now, and the media loves Bannon now.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 am

StCapps wrote:

Bannon started it by trashing him in the book and now he's repeating those attacks in public, and the media is lapping it up, Bannon is the media's star anti-Trump witness now, look at CNN if you don't believe me. You're not paying attention, he's lashing out like a butthurt ex-employee, I shit you not.

You confuse Bannon with Wolfe, and right here and now, it's Trump losing his damned mind on Twitter about this fucking book. It looks pretty bad, dude.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:27 am

StCapps wrote:

Bannon started it by trashing him in the book and now he's repeating those attacks in public, and the media is lapping it up, Bannon is the media's star anti-Trump witness now, look at CNN if you don't believe me. You're not paying attention, he's lashing out like a butthurt ex-employee, I shit you not.

You confuse Bannon with Wolfe, and right here and now, it's Trump losing his damned mind on Twitter about this fucking book. It looks pretty bad, dude.
Bannon is repeating what Wolff said that Bannon said in the book, quite publicly trashing on Trump, Wolff is just relaying what Bannon said and Bannon isn't denying it, he's confirming it. Hence why the media love Bannon all of a sudden, he's the new Comey, when Bannon agrees with them, they love him and he's the star witness, when he disagrees with them, he's the devil.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 am

StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:The establishment is going to love The Rock even more than they loved Obama. You're 100% wrong about that. They aren't going to treat him like Trump, not at all.
Look in the mirror. Just because he's not a politician doesn't mean the establishment is going to hate him once he runs, "because he can't be controlled", non-politicians are easier to control because they don't have as lengthy a track record of dug in policy positions, that isn't why they hated Trump.
Ronald Regan.

The establishment hated him. The people loved him.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Ronald Regan.

The establishment hated him. The people loved him.
The Rock isn't going to be Reagan. He's going to be Obama 2.0, on steroids. You wish the establishment would hate The Rock, because you want a wave of anti-establishment presidents to be the new norm, but that is wishful thinking. Just because he isn't a politician doesn't mean the establishment will hate him, that's not why they hated Trump. Obama was inexperienced as fuck, the media and establishment loved him, you over-estimate the establishments love of experienced politicians over political neophytes just because they hate Trump. If the establishment actually did love experience as much as you seem to think, then they would have supported McCain over Obama in 2008, yet they didn't.
*yip*