How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

TheReal_ND

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Penner wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Kath wrote: Agreed.
+1
+2
+3 yeah! Snip snap! Hahaha you're on fire tonight!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 pm

:lol: thread broken.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:More like you are rambling on like a retard instead of walking away.
Nah, you are doing that enough in this thread for both of us, but you lack the self awareness to realize that this is all you.

I'm just trolling, and you're taking shit way too seriously, ranting about, and spinning your wheels, that's what is happening. You're just being a retard, so somehow you haven't picked up on that yet, despite repeated attempts to make it as clear as possible that I'm just trolling you, you are still oblivious to what I am going on about.

Thanks for making the thread so entertaining by being so completely oblivious to extremely unsubtle hints, several of those hints a two year old probably could have picked up on, but not StA.
:P
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:20 pm

See your future:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:19 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:More like you are rambling on like a retard instead of walking away.
Nah, you are doing that enough in this thread for both of us, but you lack the self awareness to realize that this is all you.

I'm just trolling, and you're taking shit way too seriously, ranting about, and spinning your wheels, that's what is happening. You're just being a retard, so somehow you haven't picked up on that yet, despite repeated attempts to make it as clear as possible that I'm just trolling you, you are still oblivious to what I am going on about.

Thanks for making the thread so entertaining by being so completely oblivious to extremely unsubtle hints, several of those hints a two year old probably could have picked up on, but not StA.
:P

Oh, wow. I didn't think you'd come back here and double down on stupid. Remind me again why I thought some picture was literally Trump? That shit was funny.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Can't stop digging his own grave that's StA for you.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:43 am

Martin Hash wrote:I couldn’t tell what was cut? The co-pay? Can’t be the subsidy, it was only $6 billion.
Once again I’ve read this $6 bil is only to subsidize the Co-pays. That would only be for people without Medicaid health in their State. For example, Street People in WA State have AppleCare which covers every cent of their healthcare whereas Poor people pay an Obamacare subsidized premium & a small Co-pay at each visit.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:05 am

StCapps wrote:Can't stop digging his own grave that's StA for you.

You are the little man with a shovel in his hand, standing in a hole. It's surprising to me that you keep doubling down on this absurdity. Please explain how I was supposed to think a faceless, featureless effigy was literally a representation of Trump. You tried to attack me with some seriously retarded bullshit. You were probably high and didn't know any better. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I remain willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I know you are a stubborn bastard (like most of us), and instead of assuming you are normally retarded, I just assumed you were high as fuck, posted something dumb, but are too stubborn to walk it back. Whatever.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I couldn’t tell what was cut? The co-pay? Can’t be the subsidy, it was only $6 billion.
Once again I’ve read this $6 bil is only to subsidize the Co-pays. That would only be for people without Medicaid health in their State. For example, Street People in WA State have AppleCare which covers every cent of their healthcare whereas Poor people pay an Obamacare subsidized premium & a small Co-pay at each visit.

The GOP is making a huge mistake. Repealing both laws and providing Medicare for anybody who cannot get or reasonably afford private insurance would represent a first step in cementing their hegemony for generations like the democrats did to them in 1932.

The correct answer is so obvious. Just expand Medicare. But what they do instead leads me to believe they simply are too ideological to actually do it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

The GOP is making a huge mistake. Repealing both laws and providing Medicare for anybody who cannot get or reasonably afford private insurance would represent a first step in cementing their hegemony for generations like the democrats did to them in 1932.

The correct answer is so obvious. Just expand Medicare. But what they do instead leads me to believe they simply are too ideological to actually do it.
I think I know why, and without trying to be insulting, I see the same cognitive dissonance in you. You accept & applaud an arising aristocracy, yet at the same time want something that works against their interests. The aristocracy wants to keep what they get, and giving some of their money to other citizens isn't part of that strategy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change