Social Justice Warriors Thread

Kazmyr

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

The root of all evil isn't money, it's Marxism.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:So talking about SJW, I just had one report me to HR... for using the word "accent" in an email warning about a scam going through, and one that just happened to me right before I sent out the email.

Here was my email.
Just a heads up, there is a renewed string of scammers going around. They are calling from who knows where they are using a phone system to hide their number.

They call and ask for you, and then they say they are from Microsoft, and that your Windows computer is sending out information and your computer has a virus.

I just got off the phone with a group of one such type, I asked them which PC? I informed that I’m on a Mac and not a PC, they changed their story said, we meant your Mac.

I hung up on them because they are scammers. This has been happening for a long while.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... afcd6ad196

Even if you have a PC, don't give them the information, say you are on a Mac and see if their story changes, 100% of the time it will.

These people are trying to steal your information and your identity.

Microsoft doesn't call if your computer has viruses if anything, your ISP will cut you off from the internet and you will be forced to call them to resolve the issue. If they are doing that, this isn't a small little issue, this is you spamming tens of thousands of people and your bandwidth usage went up to such an extreme that they took notice.

So if you get a phone call from anyone saying you have a virus, (accent or not) Hang up, it will be the best thing for you to do.
Seriously? They are now affecting your security in order to protect a mystery boogie man
Yup.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Kazmyr wrote:The root of all evil isn't money, it's Marxism.
It really is. That bearded fuckhole introduced the Oppression Olympics a century and a half ago
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:37 pm

California wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:The root of all evil isn't money, it's Marxism.
It really is. That bearded fuckhole introduced the Oppression Olympics a century and a half ago

He just systematized the degeneracy. What were the Gracchi brothers and Clodius Pulcher if not ancient "marxists"?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Well what was a Caesar then? A marxist? I think not. Populism does not equal Marxism.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Nukedog wrote:Well what was a Caesar then? A marxist? I think not. Populism does not equal Marxism.

I wasn't talking about populism.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:10 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/07/ ... s-say.html
The engineer, identified as James Damore, emailed Bloomberg to say he was fired for “perpetuating gender stereotypes.” Recode also reported the firing, citing sources. Google did not immediately comment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Zlaxer wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/07/ ... s-say.html
The engineer, identified as James Damore, emailed Bloomberg to say he was fired for “perpetuating gender stereotypes.” Recode also reported the firing, citing sources. Google did not immediately comment.

Man, I am so glad I didn't end up working in that fucking place. What a shitty work environment. Seriously shitty work environment.

I really hate the overuse of the word toxic, but my God, the left truly are a bunch of toxic people.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/07/ ... s-say.html

Man, I am so glad I didn't end up working in that fucking place. What a shitty work environment. Seriously shitty work environment.

I really hate the overuse of the word toxic, but my God, the left truly are a bunch of toxic people.
James just hit the jackpot $,$$$,$$$.00 :mrgreen:

*The cracks are starting to show.......

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:17 pm

I mean. holy fuck. Just step back a bit and look objectively at what the left has turned people into these days. These people are fucking garbage.

It's a the point where I wouldn't hire anybody who works at Google now. In another article, I saw a post by a software engineer there who complained this man's post was so upsetting it cost him days of productivity. Excuse me? Fire that guy! You didn't do your job because you were upset by somebody's opinion!?