[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

SuburbanFarmer

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Jezza gets deep with Eric Bana...

Very enjoyable. Good post.
Jezza is not just an ape after all.
Eric Bana did rebuild the car. Frustrating that they didn't show the pics.
Never thought he was. He's the brains behind Top Gear, and a legit writer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:29 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

They are using a Crowder mug as an ashtray.

It's basically tupac and biggie.
You see the Crowder return video where they piss into the liberal tears tumbler?

:lol:

The friendly competition is great.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:15 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You see the Crowder return video where they piss into the liberal tears tumbler?

Nah, I couldn't get the CRTV stream to work. Shapiro et al said it was youtube that took down their stream, while they left TYT stream up.

:naughty:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:30 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Unfortunately, it doesn't land on kayak guy. Imagine the youtube views if the title was "This is what happens when you drop a basketball on a dude's head from a thousand feet."

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Not only can white men not jump, they can't flip a basketball from a reasonable height, either.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:47 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Nah, I couldn't get the CRTV stream to work. Shapiro et al said it was youtube that took down their stream, while they left TYT stream up.

I just watched it? It is on youtube. It must be been the livestreaming that got taken down.

Crowder video I am talking about was on Youtube. Just a promo for its return. It was Avengers parody.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:34 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I just watched it? It is on youtube. It must be been the livestreaming that got taken down.

Crowder video I am talking about was on Youtube. Just a promo for its return. It was Avengers parody.

Yeah, I don't have broadband here. Just mobile. I'm watching the end of the daily wire stream right now. I saw that promo the other morning, but I was still half asleep.

Youtube took them down because they were using the CSPAN feed, but TYT stayed up when they were using the same stream. Prager came by at the end.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Yeah, I don't have broadband here. Just mobile. I'm watching the end of the daily wire stream right now. I saw that promo the other morning, but I was still half asleep.

Youtube took them down because they were using the CSPAN feed, but TYT stayed up when they were using the same stream. Prager came by at the end.

TYT I imagine got permission ahead of time. Thier legal department is backed up by Google. CSpan would give permission ahead of time if they the right calls they are
not bastards like other networks.