THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:42 am

Have I ever said anything about Bannon? I don't recall ever doing so. You must be projecting because you love the narrative the book has pitched you. In before "muh alt-right." Clearly the media has you believing Bannon was ever alt-right.

Now that I think of it I do recall posting about how Bannon played WoW for Goldman Sacchs.

And anyway, Trump has done very well on immigration so far. I don't feel like I have lost any wager at all yet. Granted, it's only a step in the right direction but so far I'm looking at a good trajectory. Not even black pilled. Oh that must be it. I'm supposed to be black pilled about Bannon. Well no. Not at all. And the idea of him contesting incumbents was good and all those things are in motion already so we will see how it pans out.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 am

Sloppy Steve is Sloppy Steve because he dresses like a hobo to make it look like he's one of the working class.

Reality is he was Goldman Sachs. As in was until he lost his financial backing over this book.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:11 am

I mean Trump has been doing all right as far as I'm concerned. I Think it's a bit conceded of people to attribute a grown man's actions to be the influence of some pumped up boogeyman the media put in their minds.

lol. If the history books are left up to people like (((Wolff))) Bannon will have been the Rasputin, cucking Trump with his wife and children, and shortly after his exile from the WH the people's revolution of #theResistance sweeps Trump out into the street in front of a cheering lynch mob. I bet (((Wolff))) is whacking it into a potted ficus plant right now thinking about it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:48 am

Just a heads up, if they hate Trump. The Liberals and Socalists are going to hate Dwayne Johnson.

Not to mention he will be the first president that will visibally tattooed and jacked. :twisted:
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 am

The Conservative wrote:Just a heads up, if they hate Trump. The Liberals and Socalists are going to hate Dwayne Johnson.

Not to mention he will be the first president that will visibally tattooed and jacked. :twisted:
No one hates the The Rock, what are you talking about? It's pretty much impossible to not like him.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Pace. and. lead.
Once he convinced the isolationists that he was one of them, he was free to change his mind, and the mindless lemmings followed.
And that doesn't take a political genius in the USA, the lemmings don't have anywhere to go anyways, they marry themselves to Red or Blue team, and there is no other team for them to shill for, so Trump can do whatever he wants, what are they gonna do, vote for the Democrats to punish him for it?
Exactly, I've been trying to tell this forum that for a while and they call me the "Trump whisperer" sarcastically in response, or they say I'm making the "Trump is playing 5D-Chess" argument. Just a heads up, be prepared for those ridiculous retorts as a lame attempts to dismiss that argument.
Probably because you’ve been making that exact argument for nearly 2 years now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:43 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: And that doesn't take a political genius in the USA, the lemmings don't have anywhere to go anyways, they marry themselves to Red or Blue team, and there is no other team for them to shill for, so Trump can do whatever he wants, what are they gonna do, vote for the Democrats to punish him for it?
Exactly, I've been trying to tell this forum that for a while and they call me the "Trump whisperer" sarcastically in response, or they say I'm making the "Trump is playing 5D-Chess" argument. Just a heads up, be prepared for those ridiculous retorts as a lame attempts to dismiss that argument.
Probably because you’ve been making that exact argument for nearly 2 years now.
Yeah and it's an even better argument today than it was two years ago, yet y'all are even more sarcastically dismissive, because you're Trump haters who don't want their delusional bubble popped by rationality. Y'all are determined to give Trump no credit for playing the rubes, he can't be smart enough to trick them, he can't be doing it intentionally, he's too dumb to do that, all that bullshit.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

Account abandoned.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 am

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 am

Kath wrote:Image
Not the book's narrative apparently, that's just the media spin of the book. Plus Trump wasn't going for a dignified statesmanlike response, because that shit is overrated as fuck, especially on twitter. This "Trump's words are beneath the office of the President" line of attack, it's a really lame one, getting distracted by jingly keys and focusing on them, not a good way to trash Trump effectively. Hamill is feeding the troll.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*