THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:29 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I think his foot might be wrecked, I mean, he's playing on it, but he can't skate anymore, it's not the same Karlsson since he had that surgery, they took a huge chunk of his ankle out, and now he can't skate like he used to.
Could be, he's not the same dude, whatever it is. I think last year's injury is definitely playing a huge part in it, he better hope it's just temporary.
They're still not as fucked as the Habs tho, the Habs are a disaster area, and it ain't gonna get better, they better pray for Dahlin, but even then, they better pray for Tavares as well, because they have no centers, and nobody is going to give them one, Leaf fans know.

And already Weber is breaking down, and they have him under contract for nine. more. years.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I think his foot might be wrecked, I mean, he's playing on it, but he can't skate anymore, it's not the same Karlsson since he had that surgery, they took a huge chunk of his ankle out, and now he can't skate like he used to.
Could be, he's not the same dude, whatever it is. I think last year's injury is definitely playing a huge part in it, he better hope it's just temporary.
They're still not as fucked as the Habs tho, the Habs are a disaster area, and it ain't gonna get better, they better pray for Dahlin, but even then, they better pray for Tavares as well, because they have no centers, and nobody is going to give them one, Leaf fans know.

And already Weber is breaking down, and they have him under contract for nine. more. years.
Subban was better last year, there wasn't a moment, even short term were Montreal got the better of that trade. Bergevin is a moron. Drouin for Sergachev is yet another example of one sided one for one trades he got the worst of, from day one. A monkey could do a better job as GM.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Member when I told you Sergachev was going to be a stud? Hunh? What I'd tell ya? Sergachev baby, Yzerman fleeced them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Member when I told you Sergachev was going to be a stud? Hunh? What I'd tell ya? Sergachev baby, Yzerman fleeced them.
100% right you were, Yzerman is a genius, I think Tampa drafts better than any team in any major stick and ball league and he knows how to sucker the Bergevin's of the world into doing business with him on top of it all.

Steve Yzerman doesn't lose at anything, born to be a winner, he was my favorite player growing up, despite playing for the hated Red Wings, that says it all.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Trading for a winger with a defenceman, bad ju-ju, even if the winger is good, if the defenceman is good too, the team who got the D-man wins.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Trading a winger for a defenceman, bad ju-ju, even if the winger is good, if the defenceman is good, the team who got the D-man wins.
Unless it's Hall for Larsson, take that Chiarelli.

Who is worse? Bergevin or Chiarelli, it's a toss up.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Trading a winger for a defenceman, bad ju-ju, even if the winger is good, if the defenceman is good, the team who got the D-man wins.
Unless it's Hall for Larsson, take that Chiarelli.
:P
True enough, but Edmonton just seems like a black hole, everybody who goes there sucks, everybody who gets out of there rocks, something tells me if Edmonton traded Larsson, suddenly he would be awesome again.

Even McDavid and Draistl are sucking the joint out now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 pm

I mean, Jordan Eberle? Hello, suddenly it's Team Canada Jordan Eberle of yore, the moment he goes to NY
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Still you're not going to see Yzerman go and trade Nikita Kucherov for TJ Brodie or some shit. There are obvious exceptions to the Winger for Defensemen, one for one dynamic, not that Peter Chiarelli could tell the difference. He wouldn't know a good trade if it slapped him in the face, it's like he's out to get fleeced, not just in Edmonton, in Boston too. Remember dumping Seguin for a bag of pucks? Can't blame it all on the Edmonton black hole.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Michelle Bachman is threatening to run for Franken's seat.

Account abandoned.