Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 am

I'd press them on why the word 'accent' has been deemed offensive and/or worthy of professional harassment in your case.

And by 'press' I mean I'd be firmly requesting documentation explaining their decision to pursue the matter. You know, something my LAWYER could look at.
;)

It's like rock, paper, scissors, right?
SJW beats OWG, Lawyer beats SJW.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:13 am

Just tell them you are taking it to your Jew lawyer.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Just tell them you are taking it to your Jew lawyer.
The HR person is an Irish Jew, I don't think I have much to worry about.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 am

DBTrek wrote:I'd press them on why the word 'accent' has been deemed offensive and/or worthy of professional harassment in your case.

And by 'press' I mean I'd be firmly requesting documentation explaining their decision to pursue the matter. You know, something my LAWYER could look at.
;)

It's like rock, paper, scissors, right?
SJW beats OWG, Lawyer beats SJW.
Oh it's not going anywhere, the HR guy already said if she abuses the HR that way too many times, we are going to all have a sit-down and explain that your "Triggering" event had better be a real problem, and not self-defined like some people's genders.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:31 am

The Conservative wrote:So talking about SJW, I just had one report me to HR... for using the word "accent" in an email warning about a scam going through, and one that just happened to me right before I sent out the email.

Here was my email.
Just a heads up, there is a renewed string of scammers going around. They are calling from who knows where they are using a phone system to hide their number.

They call and ask for you, and then they say they are from Microsoft, and that your Windows computer is sending out information and your computer has a virus.

I just got off the phone with a group of one such type, I asked them which PC? I informed that I’m on a Mac and not a PC, they changed their story said, we meant your Mac.

I hung up on them because they are scammers. This has been happening for a long while.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... afcd6ad196

Even if you have a PC, don't give them the information, say you are on a Mac and see if their story changes, 100% of the time it will.

These people are trying to steal your information and your identity.

Microsoft doesn't call if your computer has viruses if anything, your ISP will cut you off from the internet and you will be forced to call them to resolve the issue. If they are doing that, this isn't a small little issue, this is you spamming tens of thousands of people and your bandwidth usage went up to such an extreme that they took notice.

So if you get a phone call from anyone saying you have a virus, (accent or not) Hang up, it will be the best thing for you to do.
You need that grammar-checker at work, homie.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAN CARLINBERGROSENSTEIN BTFO

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:53 pm

The Conservative wrote:So talking about SJW, I just had one report me to HR... for using the word "accent" in an email warning about a scam going through, and one that just happened to me right before I sent out the email.

Here was my email.
Just a heads up, there is a renewed string of scammers going around. They are calling from who knows where they are using a phone system to hide their number.

They call and ask for you, and then they say they are from Microsoft, and that your Windows computer is sending out information and your computer has a virus.

I just got off the phone with a group of one such type, I asked them which PC? I informed that I’m on a Mac and not a PC, they changed their story said, we meant your Mac.

I hung up on them because they are scammers. This has been happening for a long while.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/pro ... afcd6ad196

Even if you have a PC, don't give them the information, say you are on a Mac and see if their story changes, 100% of the time it will.

These people are trying to steal your information and your identity.

Microsoft doesn't call if your computer has viruses if anything, your ISP will cut you off from the internet and you will be forced to call them to resolve the issue. If they are doing that, this isn't a small little issue, this is you spamming tens of thousands of people and your bandwidth usage went up to such an extreme that they took notice.

So if you get a phone call from anyone saying you have a virus, (accent or not) Hang up, it will be the best thing for you to do.
Seriously? They are now affecting your security in order to protect a mystery boogie man
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
We have those?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
I saw this earlier and posted it elsewhere where we are having a vigorous, multiple thread, trans debate (there are multiple feminized men there)

This is the result of the word play that the postmodernists are engaging in. Changing word definitions in order to suit the oppression narrative results in transwomen getting excused from rape on a real woman because the real woman has more "power" than the transwoman

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:57 pm

No - it's the product of the mentally ill....