THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I'll come to my own conclusions, thanks. If that incites the scorn of the Trumptards on the MHF; badge of honour, no crime where I come from, that's fo sho.
Well I'm no Trumptard, so lumping me in with them, when I'm a foreign observer with no horse in the race, just like yourself, that's disingenuous bullshit and you know it.
I already said you're welcome to your opinion, but you don't have to repeat it to me over and over page after page, I read it the first time, noted, and moving on already, what's the big whoop? If you're not a Tumptard, stop being a little bitch about it then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I already said you're welcome to your opinion, but you don't have to repeat it to me over and over page after page, I read it the first time, noted, and moving on already, what's the big whoop? If you're not a Tumptard, stop being a little bitch about it then.
Just calling it like I see it, if you don't like me criticizing your ridiculous opinions, don't post them. I'm not going to give you a pass just because you're Smitty-48. I call everyone out on their bullshit, I just have to do that less often with you, because you're on the money a lot of the time, but not this time.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Don't need a pass from you, but you've already stated your opinion a bunch of times now, so at this point, you're just being a little bitch, I read your opinion already, you don't have to repeat yourself over and over.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Don't need a pass from you, but you've already stated your opinion a bunch of times now, so at this point, you're just being a little bitch, I read your opinion already, you don't have to repeat yourself over and over.
Was just giving you fair chance to change your mind on some of your more ridiculous assertions.

Excuse me.
:roll:

Can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen. You're just mad I called you on your bullshit, whatever.
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Don't need a pass from you, but you've already stated your opinion a bunch of times now, so at this point, you're just being a little bitch, I read your opinion already, you don't have to repeat yourself over and over.
Was just giving you fair chance to change your mind on some of your more ridiculous assertions.

Excuse me.
:roll:
Well I'm not changing my mind just because you say the same thing twenty times over. So you are excused, so long as you move on already and come up with something new.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:17 pm

StCapps wrote: Can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen. You're just mad I called you on your bullshit, whatever.
/shrugs
What heat? You're repeating the Trump talking points that the book is fake news, from a tinfoil hat website on the internet, you seem to be vastly overrating the impact of throwing a hissy on the internet, I'm the one calling the bullshit on you, for being a little bitch, when you have no cause to be, "bro".
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Well I'm not changing my mind just because you say the same thing twenty times over. So you are excused, so long as you move on already and come up with something new.
You picked the topic, and now you want to move on because you got your ass kicked, I get it.

How about the Avs defensive prospects? How did Timmins fall to the second round? NHL teams be snoozing, losing the draft lottery, already over it, killed the draft anyway.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:23 pm

I didn't pick the topic, it's the Era of Trump thread, I simply said the book was worth a read, it's got good dirt, what is true and what is not true, doesn't really take away from it, it's funny shit either way, and like I said, it has the ring of truth to it, it's definitely truthy, certainly more truthy than anything Trump is saying, Trump is throwing a hissy on twitter about it, which doesn't actually make him more credible, seems more like the book has struck a nerve and Trump is losing his shit about it, which is exactly what they say he does in the book.
Nec Aspera Terrent

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:24 pm

How did the book square the circle on:

"Trump doesn't want to be president, but he wants to be president so bad he is committing treasonous collusion with the Russians to win!"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Trump is throwing a hissy on twitter about it, which doesn't actually make him more credible, seems more like the book has struck a nerve and Trump is losing his shit about it, which is exactly what they say he does in the book.
His name is his name.
/shurgs
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*