THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:You're the one who keeps coming back over and over, repeating yourself here, if you think I'm trolling, then just ignore it and move on, seems more like you're trolling yourself, I'm just hanging out shooting the breeze, I'm not trying to troll you, calm down.
You sound like CNN all of a sudden, just saying. That's weird man, so excuse me for being taken aback by an extremely uncharacteristic opinion of yours.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:41 am

Okeefenokee wrote: How much more you need, ya fucking democrat mouthpiece?
Eat a bag o' dicks, you fuckin' hayseed, I just call it like it I see it, I have no dog in this fight, GOP or Democrats, doesn't make any difference to me.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You're the one who keeps coming back over and over, repeating yourself here, if you think I'm trolling, then just ignore it and move on, seems more like you're trolling yourself, I'm just hanging out shooting the breeze, I'm not trying to troll you, calm down.
You sound like CNN all of a sudden, just saying. That's weird man, so excuse me for being taken aback by an extremely uncharacteristic opinion of yours.
Duality of Smitty; it's a Jungian thing, I'm not married to any point of view in the US culture wars, sometimes I agree with one side, sometimes I agree with the other, sometimes I don't agree with either, depends what they're saying at any given moment. I'm a free agent, I don't work for Red Team or Blue Team/
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Duality of Smitty; it's a Jungian thing, I'm not married to any point of view in the US culture wars, sometimes I agree with one side, sometimes I agree with the other, sometimes I don't agree with either, depends what they're saying at any given moment. I'm a free agent, I don't work for Red Team or Blue Team/
Well it seems odd that a free agent would believe the Democrats talking points on this particular topic, no grain of salt required, just saying.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I've never understood the "Trump wasn't serious" narrative: he won anyway, what a stud!

Yeah, that's really a losing narrative for them when you think about it. So many ways that can be turned against them.
He won because people wanted anything-but-establishment. He didn’t advertise, he didn’t say anything brilliant, he didn’t even come up with any actual solutions, he just shock-jocked the nation with sound bytes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:he just shock-jocked the nation with sound bytes.
*yip*
and his use of Twitter was a big part of that, hence why he isn't going to stop tweeting anytime soon.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:You sound like CNN all of a sudden, just saying. That's weird man, so excuse me for being taken aback by an extremely uncharacteristic opinion of yours.
Well it seems odd that a free agent would believe the Democrats talking points on this particular topic, no grain of salt required, just saying.
Some of the Democrat talking points are true, they have their point of view, they generally overplay their cards hysterically, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to what they're saying. With the Democrats, it's more about editing out their own foibles and complicity, a one sided view of it, than it is about just making shit up out of whole cloth.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Some of the Democrat talking points are true, they have their point of view, they generally overplay their cards hysterically, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to what they're saying. With the Democrats, it's more about editing out their own foibles and complicity, a one sided view of it, than it is about just making shit up out of whole cloth.
Some of them are true and overplayed hysterically, but a bunch of the particular talking points that you mentioned, most definitely are not, they are made up out of wishful thinking whole cloth. How you buy into that shit is beyond me. This isn't South Park, Trump wanted to lose, completely ridiculous, that rings so false, it's straight up cartoonish.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 pm

I'll come to my own conclusions, thanks. If that incites the scorn of the Trumptards on the MHF; badge of honour, no crime where I come from, that's fo sho.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'll come to my own conclusions, thanks. If that incites the scorn of the Trumptards on the MHF; badge of honour, no crime where I come from, that's fo sho.
Well I'm no Trumptard, so lumping me in with them, when I'm a foreign observer with no horse in the race, just like yourself, that's disingenuous bullshit and you know it.
*yip*