THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 am

Why should I take a lap? I'm not the one throwing a hissy and telling you what you should think, I said you're welcome to your opinion.

What's the big whoop, why you buggin'? :?:
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
StCapps wrote:Bannon was the secret power behind the throne because Trump is semi-illiterate and let him run everything and now that Bannon gone, it's Chaos! Chaos! Chaos! because Bannon was the only one holding Trump in check.
Yeah, whatever, if you believe that.....

Obvious bullshit is obvious, turn on your bullshit detector for half a second, it should be going wild.
They are forgetting that the most productive period of the presidency came after Bannon left. There were almost no wins until Bannon left.

Bannon's travel ban failed. The travel ban that Bannon didn't touch passed.

Gorusch didn't come from Bannon.

Tax bill came after Bannon.

Moving the embassy came after Bannon.
+1

This crap doesn't pass the logic test.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 am

Really cold today up there in Canuckistan, but the lake ain't froze over just yet.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Why should I take a lap? I'm not the one throwing a hissy and telling you what you should think, I said you're welcome to your opinion.
You should get a better opinion, but you're entitled to keep making a fool of yourself, if you want by sticking to your current half baked opinion.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

Fife wrote:Really cold today up there in Canuckistan.
Not too bad, actually, not by Canadian standards, the sun is out, it's actually quite nice.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 am

Apparently Smitty is a sucker for Democrat Talking Points, he thinks they ring true, no grain of salt required, who knew?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Why should I take a lap? I'm not the one throwing a hissy and telling you what you should think, I said you're welcome to your opinion.
You should get a better opinion, but you're entitled to keep making a fool of yourself if you want.
Fool of myself with who? I only answer to my wife and Liz Windsor, the MHFtards aren't in my chain of command, their opinions, while they are welcome to them, are not of any consequence to me. I don't come here for your approval, I'm just shooting the breeze.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
No, he wrote that Bannon said that Trump didn't know who Boehner was at first, early on when he first got to the WH.
Which is clearly horseshit. If you're believing this shit you should be embarrassed.
Says who? The MHFtards? lol

Take a lap, cornpone.
Says the tweets Trump has made mentioning Boehner going back six fucking years, for one.

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/9486 ... hner-is%2F

Says the golfing they've done together going back at least five years.

Says the thousands of dollars Trump has given the Boehner.

How much more you need, ya fucking democrat mouthpiece?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/round ... oehner-is/
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
You should get a better opinion, but you're entitled to keep making a fool of yourself if you want.
Fool of myself with who? I only answer to my wife and Liz Windsor, the MHFtards aren't in my chain of command, their opinions, while they are welcome to them, are not of any consequence to me. I don't come here for your approval, I'm just shooting the breeze.
I'm just shocked that you think Democrat Talking Points The Book, rings true. That has to be trolling, or you turned off your bullshit detector, because usually you wouldn't be so easily fooled by obvious hogwash.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:You should get a better opinion, but you're entitled to keep making a fool of yourself if you want.
I'm just shocked that you think Democrat Talking Points The Book, rings true. That has to be trolling, or you turned off your bullshit detector, because usually you wouldn't be so easily fooled by obvious hogwash.
You're the one who keeps coming back over and over, repeating yourself here, if you think I'm trolling, then just ignore it and move on, seems more like you're trolling yourself, I'm just hanging out shooting the breeze, I'm not trying to troll you, calm down.
Nec Aspera Terrent