THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:50 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
I just have to go on my gut, my gut says Bannon is troof, Trump is full of shit.
My gut says they are both full of shit, and why your gut believes a man who is spouting Democrat Talking Points, now that he's been fired, that is beyond me.
You're welcome to your opinion, but who even asked you for it? I didn't ask you what you believed, I said the book rings tru, what's it to you?
The book rings like a CNN news report, and you are eating it up. Get well soon.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:My gut says they are both full of shit, and why your gut believes a man who is spouting Democrat Talking Points, now that he's been fired, that is beyond me.
You're welcome to your opinion, but who even asked you for it? I didn't ask you what you believed, I said the book rings tru, what's it to you?
The book rings like a CNN news report, and you are eating it up. Get better.
Well, it's not like CNN is outright lying, CNN is biased, but I don't think they deliberately lie, CNN doesn't make shit up, they just pick and choose what they emphasize.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
The book rings like a CNN news report, and you are eating it up. Get better.
Well, it's not like CNN is outright lying, CNN is biased, but I don't think they deliberately lie, CNN doesn't make shit up, they just pick and choose what they emphasize.
Nah they outright lie plenty, they just prefer to embellish most of the time. The bias in this book is obvious as fuck, where is your grain of salt? I'm not seeing it.

If someone at CNN just writes a book, all of a sudden it will ring true to Smitty. That's my takeaway.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:56 am

Well, I don't think Wolff is lying, and it's not all Bannon, because Trump let Wolff into the WH, Wolff was given full access, and not by Bannon, by Trump, and everybody is in the book, not just Bannon.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Two years of non stop lies coming from the media

A book comes out

Now I believe anonymous sources

No Shit !
How many people have we been fed as the genesis for the FBI investigation into Trump. Carter Page, Don Jr, Popadopulos, fucking just floating shit out there. And all the reasons they've floated as to why Trump can't be POTUS

His Tax returns, he's a racist, he's a misogynist, he's mean, he's stupid, he's incompetent, he'll destroy the environment........... Fucking never ends.

These people want to destroy him because he blew up the fucking playbook. The playbook said,
You go to a Liberal Arts college and get a degree, then you go to an Ivy league school and get an advanced degree, then you work for government and/or private industry working with government, you get committed to donors, you run through our process our parties and when you get there, we will own you. We know how to run government, outsiders don't.

The big threat to the system is Trump blew up the Playbook
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Well, I don't think Wolff is lying, and it's not all Bannon, because Trump let Wolff into the WH, Wolff was given full access, and not by Bannon, by Trump.
I think Wolff is lying, Scott Templeton style, waves a notebook in your face claiming it's all in his notes, but the notebook is blank and he made it all up. He just made shit up to sell books, hence the plethora of Democrat Talking Points that make up the book. If he really had as much inside access as he claims, he'd have way better dirt than this, and it wouldn't fit Democrat Talking Points to a tee. The fact that it does means he had to make shit up to pretend to have the inside access that he claimed, so he made up details to fit the Democrat Anti-Trump narrative.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:02 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Well, I don't think Wolff is lying, and it's not all Bannon, because Trump let Wolff into the WH, Wolff was given full access, and not by Bannon, by Trump.
I think Wolff is lying, Scottt Templeton style. He just made shit up to sell books, hence the plethora of Democrat Talking Points that make up the book. If he really had as much inside access as he claims, he'd have way better dirt than this.
You're welcome to your opinion, bro, thanks for sharing. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
I think Wolff is lying, Scottt Templeton style. He just made shit up to sell books, hence the plethora of Democrat Talking Points that make up the book. If he really had as much inside access as he claims, he'd have way better dirt than this.
Your bullshit detector needs fixing.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:This is good stuff, what a fuckin' clown show, I don't think this is made up, it all has the ring of truth to it, totally believable.
Nonsense, a bunch of that is obviously fake. Bannon is just a whiny little bitch who got fired, get your grain of salt out bro, now Bannon is peddling the Democrat talking points and you believe him? The fuck is wrong with you? Trump didn't expect to win and Bannon was running the show, yeah totally believable, if you're a Democrat. Has the ring of bullshit too it, you've got to be trolling.
He wrote that Trump doesn't know who Boehner is.

They play golf together.

False.

Google Boehner and you'll see the press is running with it anyway.

Put the fake news hash pipe down, Smitty.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:I think Wolff is lying, Scottt Templeton style. He just made shit up to sell books, hence the plethora of Democrat Talking Points that make up the book. If he really had as much inside access as he claims, he'd have way better dirt than this.
Your bullshit detector needs fixing.
I don't have proof either way, but like I said, the book has the ring of truth to it, very believable. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent