THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You mean like an individual mandate?
Exactly. They've done it once, it's just a matter of time before there's an annual list.
Well, we got rid of that one. No thanks to you. Maybe pitch in next time, eh?

Burn

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:29 pm

I'm still on Christmas break, but why aren't any of you working?

New year, new you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Even if you had access to all of Dan's forum archives, you would not be able to find a single post where I supported the healthcare debacle. I was against it from day 1. Quit pretending to know where I stand and actually try reading what I write sometime, mmmmmk?

Just because we disagree in some areas, doesn't mean we disagree everywhere. Unlike you, I have nuanced positions and support no "team" just because they have the "right" mammal on their t-shirt.

Ahhhh..... to have the freedom to support positions from both sides of the aisle... so delicious.
Account abandoned.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm

It's like Amber Alerts, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Mass Shooters, etc, the public will be demanding that the all seeing eye be put at the disposal of the government, "for the children!"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Even if you had access to all of Dan's forum archives, you would not be able to find a single post where I supported the healthcare debacle. I was against it from day 1. Quit pretending to know where I stand and actually try reading what I write sometime, mmmmmk?

Just because we disagree in some areas, doesn't mean we disagree everywhere. Unlike you, I have nuanced positions and support no "team" just because they have the "right" mammal on their t-shirt.

Ahhhh..... to have the freedom to support positions from both sides of the aisle... so delicious.
I'm aware, but you still stood there looking at us while we pushed the car out of the ditch, and now you hop in and ride just the same.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
I'm aware, but you still stood there looking at us while we pushed the car out of the ditch, and now you hop in and ride just the same.
I didn't vote for Hillary, genius.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

You voted for the ticket whose candidates openly admitted they were trying to get Hillary elected by splitting the republican vote, right?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Like, imagine if your child could not be kidnapped, the kidnapper couldn't get a few blocks away before the cops swarmed him, you could literally have a predesignated authorization list as to who could interact with your child, as soon as your child started moving with someone not on that list, a national alert would be kicked off, you would be immediately informed and able to track in real time, you'd be getting their a couple minutes after the cops did.

Imagine if as soon as the mass shooter started shooting, everybody in the city was getting an alert, not only warning them, but directing them away from the threat in real time.

This shit is too easy, the masses wont resist, this shit just sells itself.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Like, imagine if your child could not be kidnapped, the kidnapper couldn't get a few blocks away before the cops swarmed him, you could literally have a predesignated authorization list as to who could interact with your child, as soon as your child started moving with someone not on that list, a national alert would be kicked off, you would be immediately informed and able to track in real time, you'd be getting their a couple minutes after the cops did.

Imagine if as soon as the mass shooter started shooting, everybody in the city was getting an alert, not only warning them, but directing them away from the threat in real time.

This shit is too easy for the masses to resist.

Now imagine that system gets hacked, spoofed, or otherwise used against people. They'd resist pretty fucking fast after that debacle.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:39 pm

The masses
Them asses
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"