THE ERA OF TRUMP

DBTrek

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Smitty sounds like he just read his first article about Amazon Alexa/Apple Siri.

Dude is woke.
:dance:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:21 pm

I'm more woke from the military side of things, this is all national security application stuff, Phillip K. Dick world is not only here, it's been here for a while already, Five Eyes had this first, it's only getting to the commercial market now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:Smitty sounds like he just read his first article about Amazon Alexa/Apple Siri.

Dude is woke.
And Capps thinks the wall is gonna get built under budget. :lol:
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'm more woke from the military side of things, this is all national security application stuff, Phillip K. Dick world is not only here, it's been here for a while already, Five Eyes had this first, it's only getting to the commercial market now.
I'll wait until my electronic government house monitor is on my list of "shit Americans must buy from private companies this year."
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:22 pm

DBTrek wrote:Smitty sounds like he just read his first article about Amazon Alexa/Apple Siri.

Dude is woke.
Ever since that dude talking about toothbrushes diming folks out to the insurance company for not brushing enough, ...the IOT is the end.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Kath wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I'm more woke from the military side of things, this is all national security application stuff, Phillip K. Dick world is not only here, it's been here for a while already, Five Eyes had this first, it's only getting to the commercial market now.
I'll wait until my electronic government house monitor is on my list of "shit Americans must buy from private companies this year."
You mean like an individual mandate?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:
Exactly. They've done it once, it's just a matter of time before there's an annual list.
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote: I'll wait until my electronic government house monitor is on my list of "shit Americans must buy from private companies this year."
Exactly. They've done it once, it's just a matter of time before there's an annual list.
Well, we got rid of that one. No thanks to you. Maybe pitch in next time, eh?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Dude is woke.
Ever since that dude talking about toothbrushes diming folks out to the insurance company for not brushing enough, ...the IOT is the end.
https://www.wired.com/story/reaper-iot- ... -networks/

Gubmint's not the only thing taking them over, either.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Kath wrote:
It's not even the government, the government simply piggie backs on to the consumer products, the government has had this in the airports and border crossings and whatnot for years now, but they're not the ones mandating that the consumers buy it, the consumers are voting with their feet, the government will simply follow them out of the airport and down the street, by default.
Nec Aspera Terrent