THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:49 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I count 11, and they are all sterling hallmarks of Democracy, Indeed.
Did you read the linked article or just look at the pic?

Norway has a border wall, I believe Sweden has a border wall. The fact is we should not treat the US considering strengthening their borders as outlandish, racist or unique. It's actually quite normal for countries to do throughout history.
:lol: just the picture. There are 160ish countries in the world.

I have no problem with tightening border security. But I’m also aware that we live in the 21st century, and concrete barriers are useless.
So why is Europe putting them up everywhere?

They were in NYC too, btw.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Oh. Those are the "diversity walls" of Europe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 pm

The marxist governments even started wrapping the fucking things like Christmas presents in an attempt to distract people from the fact that the jihadis are killing so many Europeans, they need to live in cities buttressed by combat zone civil engineering defenses.

They should paint those submachine guns the police have to carry now with festive patterns too.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:35 am

Oh they’ll stop a car just fine. No argument there.

But I don’t think a whole lot of farm workers are driving across the desert anyway.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I count 11, and they are all sterling hallmarks of Democracy, Indeed.
Did you read the linked article or just look at the pic?

Norway has a border wall, I believe Sweden has a border wall. The fact is we should not treat the US considering strengthening their borders as outlandish, racist or unique. It's actually quite normal for countries to do throughout history.
:lol: just the picture. There are 160ish countries in the world.

I have no problem with tightening border security. But I’m also aware that we live in the 21st century, and concrete barriers are useless.
Someone should tell the corrections industry. They need to rethink. Concrete walls only stop vehicles now.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 am

Pretty sure that ladders are hard to obtain in prisons. Not something you would smuggle in on a visit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:Pretty sure that ladders are hard to obtain in prisons. Not something you would smuggle in on a visit.
Toothpicks and body hair. You got the time, build one yourself. :p
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Oh they’ll stop a car just fine. No argument there.

But I don’t think a whole lot of farm workers are driving across the desert anyway.
Just drug smugglers.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:47 am

You insufferable faggots and your, "walls don't work. no one has walls," con-act need to die and never come back. Fuck off forever.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:49 am

Okeefenokee wrote:You insufferable faggots and your, "walls don't work. no one has walls," con-act need to die and never come back. Fuck off forever.
I agree they work fine. It's the reason houses work too. Walls.
#NotOneRedCent