THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:55 pm

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/wild-d ... quotes/14/
"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
http://www.azquotes.com/author/14823-Do ... p/tag/wall
You cannot stop. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, you have to go through it. You can never, ever give up or even think in terms of giving up.
When you hit a wall find ways to go under and over, but never give up.
One hundred percent. They [Mexico] don't know it yet, but they're going to pay for it. And they're great people and great leaders but they're going to pay for the wall. On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, power, beautiful southern border wall.
I think we're gonna end up with a much better relationship with Mexico. We will have the wall and in a very serious form Mexico will pay for the wall.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: You act like it's hard to build a wall over a tiny portion of the border, and get Mexico to pay one cent indirectly, and presto chango, a wall that mexico helped pay for, Trump voters get lulled back to sleep and don't give two shits about DACA if he just gets that.
Trump said the wall would start going up on DAY 1 and it would go up so fast it would make our heads spin.

My head is not spinning and it's not been day 1 for almost 365 days.
That's what they call hyperbole, and it's certainly not an important detail which Trump's support hinges on. The exact details aren't important, it's the mental image that matters, that's why the wall sold so well to Trump's base. His base didn't care about the fine details, if they did, they wouldn't have liked Trump's plan, which was short on them and deliberately so, to make it easier to sell.
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Mexicans use pesos.
Try to pay one with pesos after he paints your house and tell us how it goes.
I paint my own house.
I’m not some NAT.
You're no fun.

Mexicans prefer dollars.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/wild-d ... quotes/14/
"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
http://www.azquotes.com/author/14823-Do ... p/tag/wall
You cannot stop. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, you have to go through it. You can never, ever give up or even think in terms of giving up.
When you hit a wall find ways to go under and over, but never give up.
One hundred percent. They [Mexico] don't know it yet, but they're going to pay for it. And they're great people and great leaders but they're going to pay for the wall. On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, power, beautiful southern border wall.
I think we're gonna end up with a much better relationship with Mexico. We will have the wall and in a very serious form Mexico will pay for the wall.
Ignorant,
But on his way to Paris, Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One: “It’s a 2,000-mile border, but you don’t need 2,000 miles of wall because you have a lot of natural barriers. You have mountains. You have some rivers that are violent and vicious. You have some areas that are so far away that you don’t really have people crossing.”
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: You act like it's hard to build a wall over a tiny portion of the border, and get Mexico to pay one cent indirectly, and presto chango, a wall that mexico helped pay for, Trump voters get lulled back to sleep and don't give two shits about DACA if he just gets that.
Trump said the wall would start going up on DAY 1 and it would go up so fast it would make our heads spin.

That's what they call hyperbole, and it's certainly not an important detail which Trump's support hinges on. The exact details aren't important, it's the mental image that matters, that's why the wall sold so well to Trump's base, they didn't care about the fine details, if they did, they wouldn't have liked Trump's plan which was short on them.
/shrugs
Jokes on them when there's no Great Wall of United States.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Kath wrote:

Pisses Me off Too

I'm NOT Tired of Winning Yet :|
Last edited by C-Mag on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote: Trump said the wall would start going up on DAY 1 and it would go up so fast it would make our heads spin.

That's what they call hyperbole, and it's certainly not an important detail which Trump's support hinges on. The exact details aren't important, it's the mental image that matters, that's why the wall sold so well to Trump's base, they didn't care about the fine details, if they did, they wouldn't have liked Trump's plan which was short on them.
/shrugs
Jokes on them when there's no Great Wall of United States.
They won't care, the height, width and length were not important, the mental image of better border security is all that matters, and he doesn't need a the Great Wall on the US border to do that. A simple mental image of a wall was all it took to convince Republican primary voters that Trump was more anti-illegal immigration than even the staunchest anti-illegal immigration Republicans he was competing against, the fine details of the plan were never important to them, I'm not sure why you think that the wall not being as high or wide as they imagined will make them hate Trump, it won't.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

StCapps wrote: They won't care, the height, width and length were not important, the mental image of better border security is all that matters, and he doesn't need a the Great Wall on the US border to do that. A simple mental image convinced Republican primary voters that Trump was more anti-illegal immigration than even the staunchest anti-illegal immigration Republicans, the fine details of the plan were never important to them.
Just keep pounding the "Trump supporters are stupid," drum. :lol: :lol: It's fun getting you to say it. 8-)
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: They won't care, the height, width and length were not important, the mental image of better border security is all that matters, and he doesn't need a the Great Wall on the US border to do that. A simple mental image convinced Republican primary voters that Trump was more anti-illegal immigration than even the staunchest anti-illegal immigration Republicans, the fine details of the plan were never important to them.
Just keep pounding the "Trump supporters are stupid," drum. :lol: :lol: It's fun getting you to say it. 8-)
Most voters are stupid, Trump voters aren't an exception.
/shrugs

I mean if anyone really thought that mostly smart people voted for Trump, they've got to be half retarded. Ability to con the rubes was key to his victory, same as any other politician, who wins any election, ever.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

StCapps wrote:[

I mean if anyone really thought that mostly smart people voted for Trump, they've got to be half retarded.
Says one of his biggest cheerleaders on DCF and MHF.
Account abandoned.