THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:There is no wall, will never be a wall. Mark it down.
There will be a token wall, just to say they built one, at the very least. Mark it down.
Yeah, we've got a fence. Maybe we replace a few hundred yards with concrete, to pretend it happened.

Coast-to-coast "big beautiful, physical wall, with a big, beautiful gate best-you've-ever-seen-believe-me"? no.
Obviously not, the wall was just an anchor image, to inspire the imagination of the electorate, the details were always subject to change, don't front like they weren't.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
There will be a token wall, just to say they built one, at the very least. Mark it down.
Yeah, we've got a fence. Maybe we replace a few hundred yards with concrete, to pretend it happened.

Coast-to-coast "big beautiful, physical wall, with a big, beautiful gate best-you've-ever-seen-believe-me"? no.
Trump never said coast to coast. He specifically stated that large areas don't need a wall, you perpetually ignorant nut.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:

You left out the part where Mexico pays for it.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:There will be a token wall, just to say they built one, at the very least. Mark it down.

You left out the part where Mexico pays for it.
If they pay even one cent, Trump will tell you about it until the cows come home, and then he's got his token Mexican payment as well, even if it's just a tax on people sending their money back to their families in Mexico or some shit. You act like it's hard to build a wall over a tiny portion of the border, and get Mexico to pay one cent indirectly, then all of sudden presto chango, a wall that mexico helped pay for. If you think the majority of Trump voters care about the exact height, length, or width of the wall, and just how much Mexico pays for it, then you think they are all a bunch of policy wonks and it's no wonder you misread what his base wants so often.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Mexicans use pesos.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:Mexicans use pesos.
Apply proper exchange rate.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Try to pay one with pesos after he paints your house and tell us how it goes.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Actually they could pay by donating recycled Negra Modelo cans to build the wall. Mexicans love recycling.
Last edited by Fife on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm

StCapps wrote: You act like it's hard to build a wall over a tiny portion of the border, and get Mexico to pay one cent indirectly, and presto chango, a wall that mexico helped pay for, Trump voters get lulled back to sleep and don't give two shits about DACA if he just gets that.
Trump said the wall would start going up on DAY 1 and it would go up so fast it would make our heads spin.

My head is not spinning and it's not been day 1 for almost 365 days.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Try to pay one with pesos after he paints your house and tell us how it goes.
I paint my own house.
I’m not some NAT.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"