THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

C-Mag wrote:REPORT
NSA Employees leaving in droves.
Applaud or Panic as is appropriate
http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... ent-report
Both reactions seem appropriate, actually....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 am

who's going to read my shit posts now?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 am

Trump victory had little to do with his position on the issues, the clowns on this forum who think he won because of his position on immigration are projecting their own views on the electorate. Voters won't throw Trump out of office for making a deal with Democrats on DACA to sell his immigration reform package, if you think they will, you live in a bubble and have mistaken your own personal views for that of Trump's base.

Also you know when Kath isn't reaching to attack Trump for this Bannon "feud", that you've done jumped the shark for focusing on this as if it's some big issue. Get better GCF.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:54 am

Trump whisperer.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Trump whisperer.
It's not hard to be one, just stop assuming that you are Trump's base when you are political misfit who very few Americans agree with, that would be a good start. That is what is leading your analysis astray, you think the reasons you like Trump are the same reasons as the majority of folks who voted for him, I don't hold such delusions.

I didn't vote for Trump and I don't pretend the American electorate sees him the way I do, because they don't, you should do the same.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:02 pm

I've always seen the Trump Election as an Anti-Establishment vote. The Establishment tried desperately to give us a Jeb Bush - Hillary Ticket.

Keep disrupting the Establishment Trump. Everyday he is in office the establishment is focused on him, not focused on forcing me under globalist laws and policies. :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:02 pm

I don’t get this DACA thing at all. Trump is rolling it back, which should make StA happy. He also said congress has 6 months to legalize its protections or he may take unilateral action. That’s just confusing. Nowhere does any article specify what action Trump might take.

So ... is he telling congress to make it a law so he can force them to put their money where their mouth is? And since he’s repealing the protections in six months what action will he take if congress doesn’t act? The action of repealing it (which he’s already doing), or some other action?

Kudos to those who found enough information to get mad about Trump and DACA, because the sources I’ve seen make no sense whatsoever.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:I don’t get this DACA thing at all. Trump is rolling it back, which should make StA happy. He also said congress has 6 months to legalize its protections or he may take unilateral action. That’s just confusing. Nowhere does any article specify what action Trump might take.

So ... is he telling congress to make it a law so he can force them to put their money where their mouth is? And since he’s repealing the protections in six months what action will he take if congress doesn’t act? The action of repealing it (which he’s already doing), or some other action?

Kudos to those who found enough information to get mad about Trump and DACA, because the sources I’ve seen make no sense whatsoever.
Just picture someone managing the country on a corporate-quarterly basis, with absolutely no long-term plan. That's how it makes sense.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:I don’t get this DACA thing at all. Trump is rolling it back, which should make StA happy. He also said congress has 6 months to legalize its protections or he may take unilateral action. That’s just confusing. Nowhere does any article specify what action Trump might take.

He's not going to repeal DACA, he is pretending to, for negotiation leverage.

That's what StA is pissed about, fuck a good immigration deal, if it's not up to his levels of ideological purity, then he'll vote Democrat next time, they'll deliver on the immigration reform StA prefers, no doubt.
:lol:

Yet he wonders why Trump wouldn't be worried about losing his base if he makes a deal on DACA? It's because there is nothing to worry about, ideological purity on immigration was never a necessity for Trump's base, he's far better than the alternative, and that's all that matters to the base, not ideological purity.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:11 pm

StCapps wrote:

He's not going to repeal DACA, he is pretending to, for negotiation leverage.

That's what StA is pissed about, fuck a good immigration deal, if it's not up to his levels of ideological purity, then he'll vote Democrat next time, they'll deliver on the immigration reform StA prefers, no doubt.
:lol:

Yet he wonders why Trump wouldn't be worried about losing his base if he makes a deal on DACA? It's because there is nothing to worry about, ideological purity on immigration was never a necessity for Trump's base, he's far better than the alternative, and that's all that matters to the base, not ideological purity.
Solid point. The feelz are everything, and everything is feelz.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace