[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

C-Mag

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Somebody compiled every time Newman told Jordan what he was saying

That video really sums up so much about women in our time. This thing might be a turning point for men. I am seeing a lot of men talking about this on social media and they are seeing it (finally).
I learned some stuff from it.
I deal with people that are practiced at PC talk and they like to reshape what you've said in their words. Unless they completely change what I've said I often let it pass. I've always thought this was about them putting it in words they understand, but now I realized is about them putting their values on you
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:

That video really sums up so much about women in our time. This thing might be a turning point for men. I am seeing a lot of men talking about this on social media and they are seeing it (finally).
I deal with people that are practiced at PC talk and they like to reshape what you've said in their words. Unless they completely change what I've said I often let it pass. I've always thought this was about them putting it in words they understand, but now I realized is about them putting their values on you

You really can't let them get away with it. You see the world through language. If you allow them to fuck with that, they can control a lot about you that you might not otherwise think is possible. That's how we got to this point in the first place, by letting the redefine words and reframe reality. The left is sophistry. It's opposed to the natural order, to God, even to human nature itself. They can't actually win a rational debate for those things, so they attempt to hijack and subvert language in order to bully or manipulate you into obedience.

The really big step for a lot of people is recognizing that what we call the left is quite literally evil. It's the same evil you see in the Old Testament. It's the evil you see even Confucius facing. It's the evil that went after Socrates. This is a counter-civilizational force. It always leads towards death because that's what it is.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:

It's a pretty common thing I've come across.

For example, I think it was jedi I was going back and forth with on welfare years ago and I said I don't think welfare is good for people because it removes their agency and makes them dependent, and his responses were basically, "So you're saying you hate poor people and want them to die."

Same thing comes up with the meme we see from pro-abortionists who say pro-lifers only care about poor people before they're born.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:

You really can't let them get away with it. You see the world through language. If you allow them to fuck with that, they can control a lot about you that you might not otherwise think is possible. That's how we got to this point in the first place, by letting the redefine words and reframe reality. The left is sophistry. It's opposed to the natural order, to God, even to human nature itself. They can't actually win a rational debate for those things, so they attempt to hijack and subvert language in order to bully or manipulate you into obedience.
It's gonna be really hard not getting myself flunked in this mandatory america haters class I have to take.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 pm

The left is Hell on Earth. It's demonic in every aspect. It opposes the natural order. It opposes God. It opposes life itself. It spreads its cancer across society through lies, deceit, and the distortion of language in order to deprive people of truth.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Democracy, Slavery, and Empire: The Tragicomedy of American Politics

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 pm

The really big step for a lot of people is recognizing that what we call the left is quite literally evil. It's the same evil you see in the Old Testament. It's the evil you see even Confucius facing. It's the evil that went after Socrates. This is a counter-civilizational force. It always leads towards death because that's what it is.
For me I tend to be focused on end goals or important issues, so I consider this type language jockeying as frivolous and a waste of time. Considering those doing it to be rather foolish................ I may have been the fool.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:

For me I tend to be focused on end goals or important issues, so I consider this type language jockeying as frivolous and a waste of time. Considering those doing it to be rather foolish................ I may have been the fool.
Worth the short read:

https://www.amazon.com/Abuse-Language-P ... 089870362X

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Worth the short read:
https://www.amazon.com/Abuse-Language-P ... 089870362X

Thanks

I've noticed that much of the Hatred of Trump stems from his use of language, which blasts all SOP for modern politicians language to dust. Trump opponents are almost solely focused on Trumps words and not his actions. During the 8 years of the previous POTUS, they hailed Obama flawless, without scandal, one of our greatest ever.................... why, because of language, certainly not actions.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
It's gonna be really hard not getting myself flunked in this mandatory america haters class I have to take.
What's the class, America in the 20th C
PLATA O PLOMO