THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:34 am

It's pretty much a done deal right now if Johnson decides to go for it. Trump already lost his base by betraying them with DACA. He lost the moderates by betraying them on net neutrality. Now this.

:violin:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:34 am

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If they are lies, the libel laws still do not apply. He's actually using some kind of contractual agreement to keep this information from being published. Not a good look.
The lawsuit being frivolous is unimportant, all that matters is that he sues, the fine details are irrelevant to public perception.

Worst possible reaction.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If they are lies, the libel laws still do not apply. He's actually using some kind of contractual agreement to keep this information from being published. Not a good look.
The lawsuit being frivolous is unimportant, all that matters is that he sues, the fine details are irrelevant to public perception.

Worst possible reaction.
To the informed maybe, but the electorate isn't informed on this matter. Trump is playing to the audience, your view of this matter is not shared by the audience. Trump has sued people who said far nicer things about him than Bannon, if he let Bannon off the hook, it would be a sign Trump has gone soft and their might be credibility to Bannon's claims. That certainly isn't the way to play it, stay to true to character, that's the way to play it for Trump.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 am

StCapps wrote:
StCapps wrote:The lawsuit being frivolous is unimportant, all that matters is that he sues, the fine details are irrelevant to public perception.

Worst possible reaction.
To the informed maybe, but the electorate isn't informed on this matter. Trump is playing to the audience, your view of this matter is not shared by the audience. Trump has sued people who said far nicer things about him than Bannon, if he let Bannon off the hook, it would be a sign Trump has gone soft and their might be credibility to Bannon's claims. That certainly isn't the way to play it, stay to true to character, that's the way to play it for Trump.

He lost a lot of the core Trump supporters where I live. You'd have to be an asshole to still support this guy after DACA.

I don't think he can win these people back. He sure as shit lost a huge number of people with the tax changes and net neutrality repeal. It's pretty much over. Once he signs a new DACA into law, there's no reelection for him.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 am

What happened with DACA?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:41 am

I mean.. at this point, we basically have a poorly-spoken Mitt Romney. Something to consider..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:41 am

DBTrek wrote:What happened with DACA?

He pushing through a law in Congress that just makes DACA a real law instead of an executive order.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:He lost a lot of the core Trump supporters where I live. You'd have to be an asshole to still support this guy after DACA.

I don't think he can win these people back. He sure as shit lost a huge number of people with the tax changes and net neutrality repeal. It's pretty much over. Once he signs a new DACA into law, there's no reelection for him.
His base doesn't give a shit about DACA, so long as they get their wall. You're projecting again, and it's leading you to faulty analysis. You still think if Trump pisses you off, then he's pissed his base off, but you aren't his base.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:He lost a lot of the core Trump supporters where I live. You'd have to be an asshole to still support this guy after DACA.

His base doesn't give a shit about DACA, so long as they get their wall. You're projecting again.

LMFAO

You don't understand a damned thing about his base, then. Immigration reform was the main reason he was elected, genius. What his base didn't care about was ending regulations of monopolies and cutting taxes for rich people.

He's Mitt Romney.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:45 am

StCapps wrote:

Worst possible reaction.

He lost a lot of the core Trump supporters where I live. You'd have to be an asshole to still support this guy after DACA.

If it's not apparent the people you hang out with aren't normal people.
#NotOneRedCent