Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:02 am

Okeefenokee wrote:not like grumps will recant his support for violence in politics.
Never happened, clown.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:54 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:not like grumps will recant his support for violence in politics.
Never happened, clown.
we already went over this you colossal fucking liar. you supported it when it was rioters attacking trump supporters, and you supported it when it was muslims throwing bricks at protesters.

in both cases you said the victims were asking for it.

you also said a woman who was drugged and raped by a gang of muslims was asking for it, presumably for defying sharia and drinking at a bar.

every time your goons attack someone, you blame the victim. every fucking time.

so don't fucking trot out here with your chickenshit denial, when we've all seen you do it over and fucking over.

look in my sig. that's you blaming the victim, and excusing the rapists.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:18 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:17 am

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9450
Some Medieval Studies professors are worried that the “alt-right” is co-opting the discipline to promote a “fantasy” of the Middle Ages with undertones of “white supremacy.”

After noticing that all of the speakers presenting a lecture on “otherness” in the Mediterranean were white, Oei was further incensed when the moderator joked that he doesn’t look as much like an “old, white man” after vacationing at the beach.

"Whether or not he intended it as a joke, it obviously ridicules the entire importance of race in this debate, as if it was merely a matter of lying in the sun," Oei said. "I was thinking I could do two things: Either I can just get up and leave, and it will be very awkward, or I can tweet about this."

Other attendees leveled similar charges about the lack of diversity at the conference, arguing that the field of medieval studies is too “Eurocentric” and “male-dominated.”

Some scholars also expressed concerns that “white supremacists” on “alt-right online forums” are increasingly using medieval themes to promote their worldview, which the professors claim is at odds with the historical reality of the Middle Ages.

Medievalist Eileen Joy agreed that the Medieval Studies discipline is “a safe place to be elitist,” speculating that this has to do with its reputation for focusing on European and Christian cultures.

“The field has been rather proud of its resistance to critical theory, which then just attracts even more people to the field who themselves want to be resistant to theory and see medieval studies as a safe place—a safe place to be elitist, a safe place to be white, a safe place to be Christian, Eurocentric, misogynist, etc.,” she asserted.
How do we stop the "Alt-Right" from pretending white people ever did stuff?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:11 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Never happened, clown.
we already went over this you colossal fucking liar. you supported it when it was rioters attacking trump supporters, and you supported it when it was muslims throwing bricks at protesters.

in both cases you said the victims were asking for it.

you also said a woman who was drugged and raped by a gang of muslims was asking for it, presumably for defying sharia and drinking at a bar.

every time your goons attack someone, you blame the victim. every fucking time.

so don't fucking trot out here with your chickenshit denial, when we've all seen you do it over and fucking over.

look in my sig. that's you blaming the victim, and excusing the rapists.
I explained it before, with sources, which you chose to ignore. It seems that you'd rather follow Clubby down a path of ear-plugging and repeating yourself until someone agrees with you.

If you choose to walk up to someone and wave a phone an inch from their nose, screaming obscenities, I will not feel bad for you when they knock you out. Your legal rights may have been impinged, but that does not make you a victim. You are simply an asshole, as you ever were.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It seems that you'd rather follow Clubby down a path of ear-plugging and repeating yourself until someone agrees with you.
But that and double standards are pretty much what this place runs on. I loved StA saying murder attributed to Christians was really political but murder attributed to atheists is really due to atheism.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 am

brewster wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It seems that you'd rather follow Clubby down a path of ear-plugging and repeating yourself until someone agrees with you.
But that and double standards are pretty much what this place runs on.
Then why are you here?