Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 16, 2021 6:48 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:12 pm
The answer to all of that is exactly what they are afraid of happening, the decentralization of the individual. Solar, wind, and geothermal allow us to decentralize the power grid, 3D printers will allow us to decentralize production, and vertical farming will allow us to decentralize agriculture. Right now we are at the height of human dependence on central authority. The production networks required to make everything run smoothly results in everyone being dependent on the central authorities running the networks. These technologies are going to allow for the greatest amount of decentralization since early civilization. They are afraid of this, because they know the only thing that gives them power is the centralized nature of modern society. Their solution to this is to give everyone Stockholm Syndrome for the systems they create.
THIS.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 17, 2021 6:18 am

Welp, guess we all need a raise now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/39-mi ... us-payment
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:18 am

Marxist endgame - debase currency, spark hypertension, offer dumb as proles “solution” to evil capitalism - fuck these demons, fuck the elites who want to be the new CCP.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 17, 2021 6:50 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:18 am

Well, looks like I'm going to abuse this... I was looking to move, and in three months I can save up enough money to not only move but to do so the right way instead of worrying about pinching pennies like I've been doing...

This may not be what they had in mind, but fuck it...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 17, 2021 7:00 am

They’ve essentially cut my salary by 40k.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 17, 2021 7:05 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:00 am
Oh, same here... but at this point in time, you either complain till you are blue in the face, or take it and save it/use it accordingly.

This is one time you can't look a gift horse in the mouth, there are too many issues here that we know are coming down the pike, but we would be a fool not to take advantage of them until the midterms...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:05 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Oh, same here... but at this point in time, you either complain till you are blue in the face, or take it and save it/use it accordingly.

This is one time you can't look a gift horse in the mouth, there are too many issues here that we know are coming down the pike, but we would be a fool not to take advantage of them until the midterms...
What gift horse are you talking about? Some of here do not get/do not qualify for any government handouts. The only horse is the one coming up behind us.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 17, 2021 7:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:05 am
Zlaxer wrote:

I can’t take advantage of it - I don’t qualify.

I’m getting fucked hard.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 17, 2021 7:44 am

I have 4 kids in the house, so I’ll be getting a bunch of money. But it makes me wonder wtf I’m working for then.

And it won’t help much when a cheeseburger costs $100. That house you’re looking to buy? Well it’s about to double in price. Again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 17, 2021 7:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:44 am
I have 4 kids in the house, so I’ll be getting a bunch of money. But it makes me wonder wtf I’m working for then.

And it won’t help much when a cheeseburger costs $100. That house you’re looking to buy? Well it’s about to double in price. Again.
Exactly - I’ve always joked about how I should quit as welfare pays good - but for the first time I am really questioning it. Why work my ass off and take a $40k hot? UBI is only going up…why the fuck should I toil away - the stress isn’t worth the salary now…I don’t see how our firm keeps up with salaries - people are going to start quitting…