Weed legalization thread

DBTrek

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Well idk, it's not like I don't partake once in a blue moon. I'm not wholly unsympathetic. I'm very sceptical of normalizing weed but it's already happened I suppose. I also find it interesting that some of the same people like George Soros that are non stop shilling for this new policy (and they will get it calm your tits) are some of the people I am most diametrically opposed to on every issue I care about.
Some of the people supporting legalizing weed are Soros SJWs.
Some of the people supporting immigration reform are flag waving Nazis.

And then there’s the rest of us that can support an issue without joining a cult.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Everyone says that until it's time to choose between a gold star and an ss emblem

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: The 2a shilling Brewster was doing was a nice touch. Him and Penner must be getting cues from reddit.
This is fun and all, but I didn't bring the guns in, I think Clubby did with a comparison to concealed carry. As for Reddit, never touch the stuff.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 pm

brewster wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: The 2a shilling Brewster was doing was a nice touch. Him and Penner must be getting cues from reddit.
This is fun and all, but I didn't bring the guns in, I think Clubby did with a comparison to concealed carry. As for Reddit, never touch the stuff.
^^^misdirection
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Change never is easy and the solution to one problem often creates new conflicts that must be addressed or unintended consequences that must be reconciled. We’re seeing that play out now as Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program revs up. People who want to use that program are being forced to make difficult choices in other aspects of their lives.

The latest example, from a recent report by philly.com: If you own a gun and become approved as a medical marijuana patient, you become a criminal if you don’t discard your weapon.

That’s because while marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes in Pennsylvania under state law, the drug remains illegal under federal law. It’s federal law that dictates who can buy and possess guns, and that law bans sales to and possession by someone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance.”

Gun buyers must fill out a federal form that asks about marijuana use and notes users’ applications will be denied.
http://www.mcall.com/opinion/muschick/m ... story.html

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Everyone says that until it's time to choose between a gold star and an ss emblem
Even then, most Germans were neither Nazis nor Jews.
And those who were had a bad six years.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Penner wrote:
Change never is easy and the solution to one problem often creates new conflicts that must be addressed or unintended consequences that must be reconciled. We’re seeing that play out now as Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program revs up. People who want to use that program are being forced to make difficult choices in other aspects of their lives.

The latest example, from a recent report by philly.com: If you own a gun and become approved as a medical marijuana patient, you become a criminal if you don’t discard your weapon.

That’s because while marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes in Pennsylvania under state law, the drug remains illegal under federal law. It’s federal law that dictates who can buy and possess guns, and that law bans sales to and possession by someone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance.”

Gun buyers must fill out a federal form that asks about marijuana use and notes users’ applications will be denied.
http://www.mcall.com/opinion/muschick/m ... story.html
So a self Own?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Its not hard you fucking idiots:

Mankind was a complete identity change. Thats not to say his finishing moves were subpar.

Kane is not an American born citizen. The dude was from Spain, and he was quite the wrestler. Showmanship was important to him, but effectiveness never took a back seat. The chokeslam is very crucial in this matter.

Medical Marijuana is probably important. Who knows? What I know is that wrestling is forever, and the Sativa high last 4 hours tops. As the weekend approaches, the Martin Hash board would do well to remember that.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 pm

brewster wrote:
That is a goddamed lie.
brewster wrote:Don't you think this deserves a dedicated thread? Currently 69m Americans live in states that have legalized recreational use, and 122m more live in medicinal legal states. More than 60% of the population in 28 states. And anyone using there are criminals in the eyes of the Federal Government. Why is this not a huge "states rights" issue for those who believe in limiting Federal power? People cry "states rights!" when states are trying to take away freedoms from people, or when its about guns,
Notice how he separates, he says "freedoms... or ... guns" as if gun rights aren't a freedom. Such a lying bitch.
This why liberals lose so god damed always. They think we won't read the things you post in the same fucking thread and they are so fucking smart. Put that in your bong and smoke it smug bitch.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 pm

:lol:

c-c-c-combo breakerrrr
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751