Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

jbird4049

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
clubgop wrote:

If I recall correctly, it was because China wasn't bound by it so it would hurt the American economy while doing little to actually curb the main contributor to these pollutants.
Oh an actual reason. But but but international expert Hanarchy has assured us that China will be the green capital of the world cause reasons and we should remain in this non binding agreement so we too can build some solar panels.

Only white people give a shit about so-called global warming. Asians are not down with the cult.
All this blathering about the evil libtards/greens/big biz doesn't change the fact that global warming is being caused by pollution. One can argue about the solutions, but we best find them now.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 pm

I listened to Molyneux's 10 minutes on this, and assuming he did his research:

The Paris Accord does almost nothing about "Global Warming," even by predict-the-future-50-years-hence types. It's primary purpose was to accustom Americans to taking orders from the Globalists, and redistribute American wealth to 3rd-World countries. (My conclusions, not Molyneux's.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:04 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Oh an actual reason. But but but international expert Hanarchy has assured us that China will be the green capital of the world cause reasons and we should remain in this non binding agreement so we too can build some solar panels.

Only white people give a shit about so-called global warming. Asians are not down with the cult.
All this blathering about the evil libtards/greens/big biz doesn't change the fact that global warming is being caused by pollution. One can argue about the solutions, but we best find them now.
All the evidence presented to back those assertions up turned out to be false or totally cooked.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 pm

I have an idea.... I need to put some thought into it but basically the brainwashing is already in. It's just a matter of getting in front of it and subverting it to work for us. I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bath water here. Let's not counter signal climate change. Let's talk about immigration and third world subsidization.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 pm

jbird4049 wrote: All this blathering about the evil libtards/greens/big biz doesn't change the fact that global warming is being caused by pollution. One can argue about the solutions, but we best find them now.
The Left is preventing any viable solutions from coming to pass, by blocking the way with their centrally planned Green scams, the Right isn't inciting a revolt against them, they are inciting a revolt against themselves.

Roger Stone didn't create the Silent Majority, he just gave them a voice, and a giant orange haired loudspeaker, just to be sure,
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:17 pm

An argument can be made that altering the chemical composition of the atmosphere carries unknown and possibly catastrophic risks, and we should therefore take economically viable steps towards reducing such contamination.

What we got instead is a religious cult.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Well, the Left keeps invoking this impending disaster, while presenting feelz goodery "solutions" which not only don't work, but actually make things worse, and backfire on the middle and working classes at the same time, raise your hand if you have any sympathy for the Left, as they burn in a fire of their own making?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:31 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I guess they can't wait for the rise in temps.

Overall, I guess connectivities really want is to horde the drinking water, once we pollute/re-pollute every single river/lake/stream, etc... and also have the poor choked on polluted air when they can sell us clean air.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Penner wrote:Overall, I guess connectivities really want is to horde the drinking water, once we pollute/re-pollute every single river/lake/stream, etc... and also have the poor choked on polluted air when they can sell us clean air.
I missed that in the Paris Accord? Could you please quote that particular section.

p.s. Conflating Environmentalism & the Paris Accords is EXACTLY what The Left is doing.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Well that's the other beauty of Trump; the canary in the coal mine, all the Leftist fallacies are coming a cropper, the Silent Majority's not buying anymore, but hey, go ahead and keep it up, four more years of Trump, Lefties, enjoy.

It's the Lefties who are propping Trump up, if they were actually able to concede that their agenda was backfiring, on them as much as anyone, and then change it up and present something new, Trump might be in trouble, but since they're just doubling down on the same old-same old, plus the hilariously desperate "ZOMG RUSSIA!", they're bascially the ones, who are saving Trump's bacon here.

So long as Trump only has to run against "ZOMG Trump!", he's sitting pretty, it only becomes a problem for him, if the Lefties actually present an alternative which would incite the Silent Majority to come out of its wagon circling around Trump, for something new that actually enticed them.

"ZOMG save the Paris Accord!" Shyeah, ah, no, that ain't gonna work for yeas, Lefties, back to the ol' drawing board there.
Nec Aspera Terrent