Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

TheReal_ND

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Show me.
Bump. Still waiting to hear how stormfront is very racist. Let alone white rabbits project white genocide.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Show me.
:?: This is where people like GCF, Hash, or me think that we're being BS'd, trolled, or wonder if their fellow forum member that they are taking too is actual that misinformation. :|

Fricken Stormfront reason for being is White Supremacy, and ethnocentrism.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Show me. I wasn't aware that being racially centric made you a vaunted white supremacist. So tired of that word. Do you have anything to show me other than spoof headlines like "King Nigger does such and such" from Daily Stormer? Do you even know what you are talking about? I bet you didn't did you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Show me. I wasn't aware that being racially centric made you a vaunted white supremacist. So tired of that word. Do you have anything to show me other than spoof headlines like "King Nigger does such and such" from Daily Stormer? Do you even know what you are talking about? I bet you didn't did you.
If you can't see it, then we can't force you to. Just be that way, I guess.... :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Show me

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Surely this is one of those easy fucking things to do. Show me how the Dylan is our leader on the side of people that just want to be with white peoples and left alone. I'm sure the unabomber manifesto ties it all in right?

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:30 am

It doesn't end with The Wall, you know. You can have your massive edifice of concrete and steel, your electrified moats, your swarm of drones ever vigilant, but it won't be enough, because it can't contain the true problem. The Wall (and a beefed up Coast Guard) might stop the Central/South Americans... but it can't stop the desert.

Even now, the desert is growing farther and farther inward, a slow-motion tidal wave of heat and sand set to devour our precious national farmlands. The rivers and reservoirs are drying up as we speak. A Second Dust Bowl may very well loom on the horizon. Syria now is the result of farmers losing their lands to the desert, fleeing to the cities, and then causing instability when the cities couldn't accommodate everyone. We won't just need the Great Southern Wall, we'll need to build a wall around our cities to hold back our own birthright citizens. Like Judge Dredd, you'll either be crammed like sweaty, discontent sardines in the city-states or wasting away in the Great Mojave Desert. That's where this thinking takes us.

My advice? Short the US and get your ass to Canada. Smitty's got it right, they're gonna be the new wealth in the coming decades with their reservoirs of precious water and all the possible arable acreage that'll open up as the permafrost melts to pleasant ever-spring. Hell, they're starting to grumble about building a wall against us right now.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:18 am

Three California Democrats have a warning for contractors who sign up for President Donald Trump’s border-wall construction project between the U.S. and Mexico: Build it, and we will divest from your company.

In the latest act of resistance against the Trump administration, the state lawmakers have introduced a bill that would force the state to drop its pension investments in any companies involved in the project.

“This is a wall of shame and we don’t want any part of it,” Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, said in a statement. “Immigrant stories are the history of America and this is a nightmare.”

The announcement of the proposal came on Monday, three days after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection requested proposals for “border wall prototypes.”

Assembly Bill 946 would require the California Public Employee Retirement System and the California State Teachers Retirement System — the two largest public pension funds in the nation, with investments of $312 billion and $202 billion, respectively — to liquidate investments in any company involved with the wall’s construction within a year. It would also require the pension-fund management to report a list of those companies to the Legislature.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/20/u ... e-project/

I'm not sure I'd want someone weaponizing my retirement account for political gain. I'd feel better knowing that my earnings were being invested without these kinds of distractions.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 am

de officiis wrote:
Three California Democrats have a warning for contractors who sign up for President Donald Trump’s border-wall construction project between the U.S. and Mexico: Build it, and we will divest from your company.

In the latest act of resistance against the Trump administration, the state lawmakers have introduced a bill that would force the state to drop its pension investments in any companies involved in the project.

“This is a wall of shame and we don’t want any part of it,” Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, said in a statement. “Immigrant stories are the history of America and this is a nightmare.”

The announcement of the proposal came on Monday, three days after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection requested proposals for “border wall prototypes.”

Assembly Bill 946 would require the California Public Employee Retirement System and the California State Teachers Retirement System — the two largest public pension funds in the nation, with investments of $312 billion and $202 billion, respectively — to liquidate investments in any company involved with the wall’s construction within a year. It would also require the pension-fund management to report a list of those companies to the Legislature.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/20/u ... e-project/

I'm not sure I'd want someone weaponizing my retirement account for political gain. I'd feel better knowing that my earnings were being invested without these kinds of distractions.
Anyone relying upon the California Public Employee Retirement System or the California State Teachers Retirement System for a happy future should be pushing for investment in magic beans.