Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

PartyOf5

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 am

C-Mag wrote: Someone name me the last time a 'Right wing' or Conservative or Bubba mob went into the streets, rioted, beat people and murdered people. Name it, because frankly, I can't. However I can rattle of this type of violent intolerant behavior from the Lefties.
You know we'd hear about it, because any minor infraction carried out by a Trump supporter is plastered all over MSM as their headline of the day.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:00 am

Here's some sanity from the local SF media

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:I gotta have my brother buy me a gun.

He's a cop so he can get the good stuff

He's probably not going to straw purchase for you.
Sure, I could go, and wait and buy some dumb 5 round pussy shit and then be jealous of his 30rd .45 mags :oops:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:I gotta have my brother buy me a gun.

He's a cop so he can get the good stuff

He's probably not going to straw purchase for you.
Sure, I could go, and wait and buy some dumb 5 round pussy shit and then be jealous of his 30rd .45 mags :oops:

You need to escape that piece of shit state so you can buy whatever you want.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Dand wrote:a century ago

EXACTLY my point !

+1 Dand

Fuckin 1863 NYC draft riot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not that it is the point, but the KKK murdered a guy in 1981... less than a century ago. They were duly punished by the state of Alabama, as I hope these black block dickheads are punished by the state of California.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 am

[quote="GrumpyCatFace]
This was clearly a situation without law. This was not a stable, normal day on the street. Yes, he 'deserves' state retribution, and I hope he gets it. Shouldn't be difficult to find the perps, as it was videotaped.

But you can't expect a cop to protect you on-the-spot, from a violent mob that you just fucking walked into, provoking them with the opposing colors. That's not realistic at ANY time.[/quote]

I have a lot of problems with this situation.
1. It's time for all Americans understand and speak out about the Extreme Intolerance on the Left
2. If you are a cop and people are being assaulted, it's your job to step in and protect people.
3. Individuals matter, individual rights matter. When you considering people dispensable, you are headed down the road to Communist Purges.
4. I don't think you can say this guy walked into a violent mob. He was going to attend an event at what is supposed to be a respected institution of higher learning. He has an expectation that it is safe to do so, it's not like he walked into the South side of Chicago or Juarez.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:11 am

C-Mag wrote: 4. I don't think you can say this guy walked into a violent mob. He was going to attend an event at what is supposed to be a respected institution of higher learning. He has an expectation that it is safe to do so, it's not like he walked into the South side of Chicago or Juarez.
Bingo.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:14 am

What the left has done is proven that Americans have a self-defense right to start shooting leftist rioters when set upon.

They obviously have no qualms murdering you. You might as well start shooting when they attack.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: This was clearly a situation without law. This was not a stable, normal day on the street. Yes, he 'deserves' state retribution, and I hope he gets it. Shouldn't be difficult to find the perps, as it was videotaped.

But you can't expect a cop to protect you on-the-spot, from a violent mob that you just fucking walked into, provoking them with the opposing colors. That's not realistic at ANY time.
I have a lot of problems with this situation.
1. It's time for all Americans understand and speak out about the Extreme Intolerance on the Left
That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
2. If you are a cop and people are being assaulted, it's your job to step in and protect people.
Yeah, so why aren't they patrolling the shit out of America's ghettos? Also, they certainly have no hesitation in laying down fire on a fleeing suspect. Third, they were ordered to stand down, though I'm sure they were all chomping at the bit to smash some college kids' heads and pacify the situation.
3. Individuals matter, individual rights matter. When you considering people dispensable, you are headed down the road to Communist Purges.
And yet, that is exactly the rhetoric flying all over the internet right now from the Right. Was it somehow expected that the people being insulted wouldn't respond? That takes a pretty incredible level of stupidity..
4. I don't think you can say this guy walked into a violent mob. He was going to attend an event at what is supposed to be a respected institution of higher learning. He has an expectation that it is safe to do so, it's not like he walked into the South side of Chicago or Juarez.
We can suppose that he was ambushed by a really quiet group of rioters before anything really started, but I don't think that's realistic. Occam's Razor dictates that this happened in the middle of a massive uprising, and the fool didn't even take his special red hat off. Probably mouthed off to someone, too.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:What the left has done is proven that Americans have a self-defense right to start shooting leftist rioters when set upon.

They obviously have no qualms murdering you. You might as well start shooting when they attack.
Do it. Go find a mob and start blasting. I look forward to watching it on the news. :popcorn:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0