[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

C-Mag

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
That sounds like all of BHO and the Democrats platform.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 pm

That's what I am trying to get through to people. The democratic party absolutely needs to be destroyed as a national party if our republic is to continue to exist.

What sucks is how cucked most of the republicans are, or how willing the Mammon worshipers among them are to concede all of this power to democrats for profit.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That's what I am trying to get through to people. The democratic party absolutely needs to be destroyed as a national party if our republic is to continue to exist.

What sucks is how cucked most of the republicans are, or how willing the Mammon worshipers among them are to concede all of this power to democrats for profit.
Oh, I view them pretty much as a radical destructive organization right now. No room in their party for moderate reasonable thinkers.

This is what happens when you hire a radical street protester to lead your Organization
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Cos one party States are always the best States. :think:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Britain isn't even a real nation.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:57 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Britain isn't even a real nation.
I know I'm going to regret asking but what the fuck are you talking about?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Britain isn't even a real nation.
I know I'm going to regret asking but what the fuck are you talking about?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:54 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Hard to believe she's 22.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Not sure how I feel about this.

I have a lot of respect for ballet. I am 100% behind encouraging people to get active and pursue what they love. But isn't this just going to turn into a story about obese people are just as good at ballet as actual ballet dancers? We know it's not going to be like adult gymnastics, where adults pursue a hobby sport as part of their fitness regimen, never daring to compare themselves to athletes like you see in the Olympics or like what you would see in Cirque du Soleil.

The most concerning thing is that, like gymnastics, if you are obese, you are likely to fuck something up at ballet if you weigh too much, probably in the case of ballet: an ankle, hip, or knee. Part of the reason I like gymnastics is that it forces me to not overeat and lean down as opposed to something like powerlifting that encourages overeating and getting fatter. I am fairly certain ballet is the same way for people who pursue that as a hobby.