Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:Or did the mosque goers attack him first?

People have a right to protest, but people also have a right to practice their religion

Well, their right to practice Islam was not violated, but his right to protest was violated..

He might be a dickhead, but he has that right. They might as well be shitting all over your right to object to something. Especially when the cops just stand by and let it happen.

In fact, I wonder if it were events like these that led to democratic-controlled city governments deciding they could get away with brazenly recalling the police while their Antifa militia marched into conservative events to attack people.
"faggy anitfa tactics"... check. Playing victim for attention.. check.

Looks like your side has suddenly turned SJW.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:11 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

People have a right to protest, but people also have a right to practice their religion

Well, their right to practice Islam was not violated, but his right to protest was violated..

He might be a dickhead, but he has that right. They might as well be shitting all over your right to object to something. Especially when the cops just stand by and let it happen.

In fact, I wonder if it were events like these that led to democratic-controlled city governments deciding they could get away with brazenly recalling the police while their Antifa militia marched into conservative events to attack people.

How did he turn SJW? If they attacked him then they broke the law.
The SJW guy slamming people with a bike lock broke the law.
Its called physical assault - even if I'm standing there shouting utterly vile things at you, if you hit me then you are the criminal, and yes, I am the victim - legally.

Big difference between that and the SJW tactic of crying I'm a victim because you're shouting "mean/vile" things at me - your words/beliefs aren't doing me physical harm.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

My side? You're fucking retarded. The guy with the pig head is not on any forum member's side, you fucking muck.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

My side? You're fucking retarded. The guy with the pig head is not on any forum member's side, you fucking muck.
Because he's insulting them, instead of shipping them to concentration camps, or deporting them?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm

member when grumps said he didn't defend the violence, then spent the next half dozen posts defending the violence again.

i member
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:member when grumps said he didn't defend the violence, then spent the next half dozen posts defending the violence again.

i member
Nuance is hard for you, I know.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's so precious.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/w ... b_06272017
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'learning to fight without aggression'. That's a new one.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's so precious.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/w ... b_06272017
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'learning to fight without aggression'. That's a new one.

I mean.. there is Aikido.