Weed legalization thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Oooo oooo, do me next!

Why do I have to fight for you to smoke dope?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

You don't.

But if you're here to pick a fight, go for it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:36 pm

heydaralon wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:Why would you withhold support for a particular freedom because the other side pisses you off? Where are the principled people? What a bunch of a riff raff.
You said earlier than ECW was too hardcore for you and that it should be outlawed. Nice nanny state cheerleading doc! Some of us are fine with Cactus Jack and his finishing moves. Hes done more for constitutional law than you ever will.....

SCUMBAG
Indeed, ECW is the originator of all constitutional rights. Stone cold Steve Austin would not have won those King of the Rings without the Stone cold stunner. And that move was the property of ECW alum Mickey Shipwreck and his whippersnapper maneuver.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm

over there with so many state subsidized meds his bloodstream is Scedule 1,
Not to be a grammar Nazi but it is Schedule. Nonetheless I lol'd.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Implying I would even take welfare if I could. That's pretty low dude. Even for you. Drink some ovaltine and take a nap gramps.
Not you, Low-T over there with so many state subsidized meds his bloodstream is Scedule 1, and that doesn't even take into account the other "supplements" he's dosing on. Really, the fact that you folks can completely cross the irony barrier without a half-second of introspection is astounding.

Funny, but astounding.
Not really that strange to me. DSL has a legit issue he's powering through (maybe he takes help from our taxes for that Good!)

I have a set of bad hands I played poorly and I'm trying to power through. No help required I have my health and all.

Meanwhile pot heads are reeing about Sessions maybe doing something.

Again, who cares?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Again, I care.

If you don't, and Okee doesn't, and StA doesn't, cool.

But if you all want to start kickin' shit on people then you better grab some gloves and tie one of your second-hand inflatable sex dolls around your head because the shit will be coming back directly.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Well, I am not breaking the law, and I take supplements to heal my body from a debilitating disease. I mean.. if a person wants to compare that to a pothead toking up to get high, then that person is a fucking loon.

Not that I otherwise really care. If DB wants to get high all the time, that's his business. But DB doesn't get to demand or even ask that I lift a damned finger when other people are gunning for his drug habit and threatening him with jail time when DB supports federal overreach when it fucks with people he doesn't like. Fuck that guy. Say high to Sessions for me. I am becoming a fan.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

I mean, get real, pal. Do you see the problem with federal overreach now?? :violin:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:49 pm

StA got us to buy his drugs, fuck the cancer patients.
Jail 'em.

There's a winner.
Real moral paragon.
:lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 pm

DBTrek wrote:Again, I care.

If you don't, and Okee doesn't, and StA doesn't, cool.

But if you all want to start kickin' shit on people then you better grab some gloves and tie one of your second-hand inflatable sex dolls around your head because the shit will be coming back directly.
Well idk, it's not like I don't partake once in a blue moon. I'm not wholly unsympathetic. I'm very sceptical of normalizing weed but it's already happened I suppose. I also find it interesting that some of the same people like George Soros that are non stop shilling for this new policy (and they will get it calm your tits) are some of the people I am most diametrically opposed to on every issue I care about. Namely immigration. The 2a shilling Brewster was doing was a nice touch. Him and Penner must be getting cues from reddit.