Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

de officiis

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by de officiis » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Taxes for welfare checks?
Looking forward to the 60 minutes expose on a homeless family, tossed out on the streets by their toddler's unsupervised spending.

That actually could be a funny skit.
Yes it would.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Nukedog wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Looking forward to the 60 minutes expose on a homeless family, tossed out on the streets by their toddler's unsupervised spending.
I just want to counter signal you for a second. Olive Garden has stupid touch pads and kids will click on games that cost money. I inquired about this and they told me it's ok and they would put it on my tab. Naturally I threw the stupid obama phone in her face. No need for a petition perse but this is a genuine threat to the economy.
I'd tell them to shove that tab up their ass. No way I'd pay them for handing my kid an open tab.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I just want to counter signal you for a second. Olive Garden has stupid touch pads and kids will click on games that cost money. I inquired about this and they told me it's ok and they would put it on my tab. Naturally I threw the stupid obama phone in her face. No need for a petition perse but this is a genuine threat to the economy.
I'd tell them to shove that tab up their ass. No way I'd pay them for handing my kid an open tab.
Those touch pad things are annoying. Just bring my check and be done with it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 pm

This might be The Conservative's big Mr. Smith goes to Washington moment. That is, if Mr. Smith had some extra chromosomes and never gamed a day in his life...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 pm

There are already two signatures. We're on the way to 100,000!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Another important petition to sign: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... chemtrails

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Next summer I will take the Conservative with me to Vegas to count cards. In the meantime, I will put up with his petitions and Judge Wapner watching because the payday will be worth it. I may even let him drive the car around the fountain.
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Nukedog wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Stop going to Olive Garden, go to local privately owned/run restaurants, vote with your wallet against it. Capitalism, enough people get tired of it their business will suffer and maybe they'll change (or die).

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:18 am

This ^

Also, Olive Garden took a huge dive in quality a few years ago, when the ownership changed. It's pretty garbage now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:This ^

Also, Olive Garden took a huge dive in quality a few years ago, when the ownership changed. It's pretty garbage now.
It was garbage a lot longer than that...

#NotOneRedCent