Compelled Speech in Canada

Smitty-48

Re: Compelled Speech in Canada

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I think we should make students in public schools sign a similar statement as a requirement for graduation. There is no reason why we can't improve the future of our education system one signature at a time.
But that's pretty much school in a nutshell, and always has been, you regurgitate the dogma they impose on you, in essay and/or exam format, or you don't graduate, who knew?
It's not working though, We need to have communal farms that we send children to so they can learn the proper doctrine and goodspeak. A proper education, if you will.
That's boarding school.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
But that's pretty much school in a nutshell, and always has been, you regurgitate the dogma they impose on you, in essay and/or exam format, or you don't graduate, who knew?
It's not working though, We need to have communal farms that we send children to so they can learn the proper doctrine and goodspeak. A proper education, if you will.
That's boarding school.
What is to be done?
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

I would like to see a Marxist Hogwarts personally. Karl Marx can be hagrid, and the Dursleys and other muggles would have their property confiscated. In the climate of social justice, wands could be exchanged for dildos, although this is also not much different than the traditional British boarding school.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:56 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
That's boarding school.
What is to be done?
Well, nothing as far as I'm concerned, I don't have kids, my ol' pappy took me on his knee when I was in short pants, and he said "son, don't ever have kids, otherwise, you'll have to deal with the board of education, until you're old and grey" and since I hated school with a passion, he didn't have to tell me twice.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
That's boarding school.
What is to be done?
Well, nothing as far as I'm concerned, I don't have kids, my ol' pappy took me on his knee when I was in short pants, and he said "son, don't ever have kids, otherwise, you'll have to deal with the board of education, until you're old and grey" and since I hated school with a passion, he didn't have to tell me twice.
Yeah I don't ever want kids either. It will be a very delicate yet forceful talk with my future wife lol. I aint getting my tubes tied though.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
All of you are off my Christmas list.
Awww I look forward to those cute little gifts you send me each year.
The 12 anal beads of Christmas.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 pm

de officiis wrote:Canada infects California...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... appen.html
How is that coming from Canada? You can't catch a criminal charge for that in Canada, contrary to your bullshit blame Canada routine, all this sort of thing comes to Canada, from the USA, the USA is the capital of Cultural Marxism, starting with your Ivy League schools which set the bar for all academics continent wide, Canadians, as per usual, just ape what they see and hear the Americans say and do, and Canadian academics take their cues from the Ivy League.

Everything has to be vetted in America before it can come to Canada, Canadians won't accept anything unless and until it gets the American seal of approval, now that the Americans have done that, it will come to Canada next, just like all of this shit does.
Nec Aspera Terrent

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

The idea of criminaling politically incorrect pronoun use and compelling speech proceeded the California law by the introduction of Bill C16 in Canada in May of last year:
http://www.parl.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetail ... l=42&Ses=1.

The Calif. law was introduced in February 2017 and signed into law this month.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 pm

de officiis wrote:The idea of criminaling politically incorrect pronoun use and compelling speech proceeded the California law by the introduction of Bill C16 in Canada in May of last year:
http://www.parl.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetail ... l=42&Ses=1.

The Calif. law was introduced in February 2017 and signed into law this month.
Fake news, there's no criminal penalties in bill C16 for that, that California law doesn't say "hate propaganda", you get a year in jail in California, just for using the wrong pronoun, there's no such penalty in C16.

Criminal penalty for using the wrong pronoun, no such law in Canada, only in the USA, where all this sort of shit originates from, your Lefties are the craziest Lefties, the Canadian Lefties are just the farm team.
Nec Aspera Terrent