Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Smitty-48

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:52 am

Again, the agreement is merely a tactical concern, none the less, strategically, this is the biggest win yet, for the Silent Majority.

Roger Stone has brought Nixonian back, baby, oh yeah.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They were just against the fucking thing in the democratic primary!
Because it didn't go far enough, right?

If I recall correctly, it was because China wasn't bound by it so it would hurt the American economy while doing little to actually curb the main contributor to these pollutants.
Oh an actual reason. But but but international expert Hanarchy has assured us that China will be the green capital of the world cause reasons and we should remain in this non binding agreement so we too can build some solar panels.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 pm

You too can be in on the ground floor of this exciting new unprofitable White Elephant, send your tax dollars today, to the Solar-Wind parasites of America, where coporate welfare bums, make the race to the bottom, a moral imperative.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:18 pm

I thought Trump was all about the jobs....
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41971.html
Solar energy in the US employs more people than traditional coal, gas and oil combined, a report has found, in a revelation that could undermine Donald Trump’s argument that green energy isn’t good for the economy.
Solar energy employed 374,000 people over the year 2015-2016, making up 43 per cent of the sector’s workforce, while the traditional fossil fuels combined employed 187,117, making up just 22 per cent of the workforce, according to the report.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I thought Trump was all about the jobs....
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41971.html
Solar energy in the US employs more people than traditional coal, gas and oil combined, a report has found, in a revelation that could undermine Donald Trump’s argument that green energy isn’t good for the economy.
Great, so there's no reason to hand anymore corporate welfare over to the Green Energy parasites, nor any reason to be in a cash grab agreement to send US taxpayer dollars overseas, Solar-Wind; they're doing fine apparently, Paris Accord not required; done and done.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Yeah we don't need the Paris Accord for Dr. Hash's Department of Broken Windows to put us at full employment. We can destroy our own economy all by ourselves.

Sod off, Frenchies.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:31 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/6a5fa710-46e ... b4dd6296b8
Although President Donald Trump has presented his energy policy decisions as being focused on creating jobs, the solar and wind industries that could be threatened by leaving the Paris accord employ many more people than the coal industry that is likely to be the principal beneficiary.
A further difficulty for Mr Trump’s hopes of reviving coal employment is that productivity in the industry is constantly improving, and there is a shift in production away from the high-cost less productive mines of Appalachia towards the much lower-cost surface mines of the Powder River Basin in Wyoming and Montana.

The average surface mine in Wyoming can produce more than eight times as much coal per employee as the average mine in Pennsylvania.

One difference between renewables and coal from Mr Trump’s point of view may be that almost 40 per cent of solar jobs are in solidly Democratic California, whereas mining jobs are mostly concentrated in states that supported him, including West Virginia, Wyoming, Pennsylvania and Kentucky.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Oh I see, the Solar-Wind parasites need to be propped up by this Paris Accord cash grab, or they won't be competitive. Well, no loss there, it's not the Soviet Union, where it's the taxpayers role to employ everyone in a giant make work project, so; problem solved.

Compete on your own without taxpayer welfare, or just fuck off; sounds about right to me.

It's just too bad that Trump wasn't around when the Ontario taxpayers here fell for the Green Energy scam and blew themselves up, going from one of the best power markets in North America, to the worst, in no time flat.

But hey, ultra expensive Green Power Ontario's loss, is Mexico's gain, ole amigos, thankfully I don't work in the manufacturing sector, so enjoy, you fuckin' libtarded momos, just deserts.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Because it didn't go far enough, right?

If I recall correctly, it was because China wasn't bound by it so it would hurt the American economy while doing little to actually curb the main contributor to these pollutants.
Oh an actual reason. But but but international expert Hanarchy has assured us that China will be the green capital of the world cause reasons and we should remain in this non binding agreement so we too can build some solar panels.

Only white people give a shit about so-called global warming. Asians are not down with the cult.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Trump pummeling the liberals in California and Ontario at the same time, President of Canada, baby, burn liberals burn.

Jerry Brown and Kathleen Wynne, hang them from the meathooks, wot?
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent