Post by Fife » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 am

Kath wrote:Is that Chris Christie?
Guv Fatass is also statist and proud. :goteam:

Kazmyr

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Fife wrote:
Guv Fatass is also statist and proud. :goteam:
How dare you besmirch Governor Donut's sprinkle-covered good name!

:snicker:

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:30 am

I hardly think one is a minarchist, simply for acknowledging the failed state of the Department of Education boondoggle spun up by the Carter Administration in 1979, a failed presidency if there ever was one.
Nec Aspera Terrent

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Semi-related:

Grads from my law school class are passing around articles on facebook urging one another to stop paying their student loans as a showing of UNITY.

Proclaims one such future leader of tomorrow: "If we stop together, they cannot sue us ALL at the same time, or garnish ALL our checks." Dozens plus likes to that brilliant strategy.

This is the philosophy of selfish losers with no guts whatsoever. What is the justification? That the law degree you agreed to pay for should be free??? I really don't follow. And I was there, I saw all the vacations, fancy Apple electronics, ski passes, luxury apartments, etc. that they were buying. This isn't about free law school, this is about free everything.

/end rant

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:20 pm

These are law grads? Wouldn't emailing something like that get you disbarred?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Not even Kath is afraid of that happening.
Not sure what you mean by that. I tend to lean libertarian on quite a few issues and I'm very anti DC.
Nothing other than people who disagree often even agree on this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:37 pm

apeman wrote:Semi-related:

Grads from my law school class are passing around articles on facebook urging one another to stop paying their student loans as a showing of UNITY.

Proclaims one such future leader of tomorrow: "If we stop together, they cannot sue us ALL at the same time, or garnish ALL our checks." Dozens plus likes to that brilliant strategy.

This is the philosophy of selfish losers with no guts whatsoever. What is the justification? That the law degree you agreed to pay for should be free??? I really don't follow. And I was there, I saw all the vacations, fancy Apple electronics, ski passes, luxury apartments, etc. that they were buying. This isn't about free law school, this is about free everything.

/end rant
Counterpoint: The education was grossly overpriced, and there was no real alternative to find productive employment. At least, certainly not as a lawyer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 pm

apeman wrote:Semi-related:

/end rant
Honestly, that's the only long-term way to defeat the banks. If everyone all at once stopped paying their debts, they would cease to operate.

Their modus operandi is to screw us, the only way to truly break the yoke is to break them
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Stop borrowing money from them. That's how you defeat them. Check out of the system and build a parallel economy to the NWO. Get into small trades like sewing and whatnot. You can trade your products for what other people can produce via barter. Try to use as little as the NWO system as possible.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:34 pm

That too, but unfortunately, unless you want to live a really austere, off-the-grid life, AND have a family that's willing to do the same, its basically impossible
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session