Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Explanations provided for the especially obtuse, just a page back.. I know you can find it. You're a special boy.

Yup am. Need not read your obfuscations. You told the truth the first time round. Sting is present tense for a reason.
:shrug: whatever helps, man. I had a good week.
So did I. Whooped your Ossof.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:muslims throw bricks at conservative protesters, grumpy fife sides with muslims.

<citation needed>
don't remember if it was on the old forum or this one, but you repeated multiple times that you felt it was fine and dandy for people to attack others who they felt insulted them.

they were protesting outside of a mosque, and you repeatedly defended the members of the mosque coming out and attacking the protesters.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:muslims throw bricks at conservative protesters, grumpy fife sides with muslims.

<citation needed>
don't remember if it was on the old forum or this one, but you repeated multiple times that you felt it was fine and dandy for people to attack others who they felt insulted them.

they were protesting outside of a mosque, and you repeatedly defended the members of the mosque coming out and attacking the protesters.
Well, I don't recall that one, but if your church were surrounded by angry Muslims, you'd be cool with that right?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
<citation needed>

Well, I don't recall that one, but if your church were surrounded by angry Muslims, you'd be cool with that right?
I remember that one, DSL posted a video of EDL thugs blocking entrance to a mosque so that nobody could get into pray. Then described the protests of the rightfully agitated crowd outside as a sign of radical Islam. There was then an angry discussion about dishonest debating.
No one attacked anyone because the police got inbetween them so there was no violence to defend however there was a lot of dishonest posting about no go zones and sharia law. Shameful defence of far right thugs preventing muslims answering the call to prayer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:26 am

LOL

No. I posted a video of Muslims in Dearborn Michigan attacking Christian protesters with bricks.

Muslims trying to murder Christian protesters with bricks: GCF says the Christians had it coming.

Man revs his motorcycle near leftist protesters trying to block traffic: GCF says motorcyclist should be imprisoned for attempted murder.

The lulz are never ending with that guy.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL

No. I posted a video of Muslims in Dearborn Michigan attacking Christian protesters with bricks.

Muslims trying to murder Christian protesters with bricks: GCF says the Christians had it coming.

Man revs his motorcycle near leftist protesters trying to block traffic: GCF says motorcyclist should be imprisoned for attempted murder.

The lulz are never ending with that guy.
Oh yeah, the one where a peaceful Muslim festival with a 17 year history of gathering to share their culture was disrupted by far right bigots with a pigs head on a stick. There were no bricks thrown just a few plastic water bottles.
Maybe I'll come down and disrupt your next church picnic with a banner saying ''Jesus died for his own sins not mine''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 am

Attacking protesters with bricks is peaceful?

You really would throw your own people under the bus.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Attacking protesters with bricks is peaceful?

Parading around with a pigs head on a stick is respectful protest? You will throw your lot in with any fascist scum so long as they are attacking Muslims.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Attacking protesters with bricks is peaceful?

Parading around with a pigs head on a stick is respectful protest? You will throw your lot in with any fascist scum so long as they are attacking Muslims.

Let's get the straight..

When conservatives protest in a way you don't like, you feel justified to throw bricks at their faces, and you call that peaceful.

When you guys want to block traffic and a conservative revs his engine: fucking attempted murder, OMFG!

Maybe if you step back and think about this for a moment, you'd realize that just maybe people are going to start really attacking you and running you down in monster trucks with giant rebel flags waving in the back. People can take only so much hypocrisy, and when it is coupled violence.. yeah.. you guys are going to find out the hard way, I suppose..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:35 pm

No I don't think violence is ever justified unless in self defence. Stop lying about bricks it was plastic water bottles being thrown.