Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:The right haven't got a....
So now you admit to being a leftist? Finally being honest I see. When did you decide to stop lying? Just this once? Because you won't be honest about anything else. Baby steps I guess.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:33 am

clubgop wrote:
So now you admit to being a leftist? Finally being honest I see. When did you decide to stop lying? Just this once? Because you won't be honest about anything else. Baby steps I guess.
I'm a leftist, clubby. Both by my own country's standard, and definitely by American ones. Not all leftists in the world hate free speech or are PC obsessed. I highly doubt it's the British Conservatives you should look to, when it comes to defense of free speech over there in Monte-land. I seem to remember Monte being a Tory voter, tbh.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Le sigh...
This is who you are this what you support. Right now we are being subjected to possible prosecution in the UK. Monty especially, we have to censor just for self preservation. People are going to jail. If you ever been for censorship before (You are, you always are) it has to be now.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 am

BjornP wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I'm a leftist, clubby. Both by my own country's standard, and definitely by American ones. Not all leftists in the world hate free speech or are PC obsessed. I highly doubt it's the British Conservatives you should look to, when it comes to defense of free speech over there in Monte-land. I seem to remember Monte being a Tory voter, tbh.
Yes I know, you are honest about it. I appreciate that. As for definition of "left" the Overton window has different models in Europe than the US. US standard Monty is a liberal skank dem. You would vote for Jill Stein and not really matter.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 am

clubgop wrote:
This is who you are this what you support. Right now we are being subjected to possible prosecution in the UK. Monty especially, we have to censor just for self preservation. People are going to jail. If you ever been for censorship before (You are, you always are) it has to be now.
You’ll never see a shade of grey, so just toss me into whatever box you like. Makes no difference.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You’ll never see a shade of grey, so just toss me into whatever box you like. Makes no difference.
There is no grey when it comes to free speech. You either are for it or you are against it. You are against it, bitch.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:25 am

BjornP wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Nope, never voted Tory. Not even for John Major.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
BjornP wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Remember this moment when folks like Monty and GCF allege they are not far-leftists, but just "concerned" conservatives or whatnot.
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Monty is a John Majorite Tory, he's said so many times, well to the right of Donald Trump, John Major was, Trump is to the left of Bill Clinton in fact, it's not like Donald Trump is recognizably conservative, he's basically a New York Democrat who hijacked the Republican party through the Blue Wall.
John Major IMO is the finest Prime minister Britain has had in my lifetime. A man of honour who stood by his principles when being attacked by his ''bastards'' from the back benches of his own party.
A pro European, he has broken years of dignified silence to speak out against Brexit.
He gave up power gracefully unlike his predecessor.
He worked with a tiny majority in the house to do what was best for his country despite some very difficult times such as black Wednesday.
He was the architect of the Northern Ireland peace accord bringing decades of violence to an end.
He won a record breaking 4th general election for the Tories gaining the most votes in British electoral history.
He negotiated the Maastrict treaty and Britain's place in the EU.

On a personal note, he came from a circus background and has a great love of cricket.
Described by the press as the grey man for his lack of charisma he spoke calmly and to the point avoiding the hyperbole of many in his position.

I raise my glass to the honorable Sir John Major. :clap:
hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.....

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Remember this moment when folks like Monty and GCF allege they are not far-leftists, but just "concerned" conservatives or whatnot.
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Monty is a John Majorite Tory, he's said so many times, well to the right of Donald Trump, John Major was, Trump is to the left of Bill Clinton in fact, it's not like Donald Trump is recognizably conservative, he's basically a New York Democrat who hijacked the Republican party through the Blue Wall.
John Major IMO is the finest Prime minister Britain has had in my lifetime. A man of honour who stood by his principles when being attacked by his ''bastards'' from the back benches of his own party.
A pro European, he has broken years of dignified silence to speak out against Brexit.
He gave up power gracefully unlike his predecessor.
He worked with a tiny majority in the house to do what was best for his country despite some very difficult times such as black Wednesday.
He was the architect of the Northern Ireland peace accord bringing decades of violence to an end.
He won a record breaking 4th general election for the Tories gaining the most votes in British electoral history.
He negotiated the Maastrict treaty and Britain's place in the EU.

On a personal note, he came from a circus background and has a great love of cricket.
Described by the press as the grey man for his lack of charisma he spoke calmly and to the point avoiding the hyperbole of many in his position.

I raise my glass to the honorable Sir John Major. :clap:
hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.....
Still never voted for him.

Best PM in my lifetime is not a high bar.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 am