Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 am
This isn't even to late-1960s levels of U.S. violence yet: the RFK, Malcolm X & George Rockwell assassinations; riots at the Democratic National Convention, Washington & Baltimore; terrorist organizations like the SLA, Weathermen & Black Panthers; and, of course, the National Guard killings at Kent State. We haven't seen anything even close.
This time is different - the right's self control was what prevented all out war in the 60's and 70's....the right is starting to say FUCK IT - BRING IT ON....

It's a lot worse then I think most realize....
IMO, the Right is ready to defend what's theirs, I'm not sure they are ready to go on the offensive. I would point to the Bundy Patriot movement as an example.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am
kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am
Shit, I am not nearly as worried about China and Russia as I am the NATO Female Defense Ministers honoring Article 5 in favor of the Blues.

The majority of NATO members who would back the blues are fucking pussies....not worried about EURO-WEENIES.....
They wouldn't back us either. This is why I think NATO is such a waste of resources for us. If we really got into it with Russia, NATO would be useless. We might have the UK on our side. Might. But that is about it.

The closest allies we have are all Anglo nations, and all those nations are committing demographic suicide right now.
I'll take the Estonians....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 am
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am

The majority of NATO members who would back the blues are fucking pussies....not worried about EURO-WEENIES.....
They wouldn't back us either. This is why I think NATO is such a waste of resources for us. If we really got into it with Russia, NATO would be useless. We might have the UK on our side. Might. But that is about it.

The closest allies we have are all Anglo nations, and all those nations are committing demographic suicide right now.
I'll take the Estonians....
All of those guys get rolled, though. I like Poland, et al, as well, but I do not expect them to be able to do jackshit for us against Russia if it came to that.

Maybe if Russia got cocky and invaded them again while simultaneously fighting us (two front war for them) it could make a difference. I don't know about that.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 am

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

But would the USAF and USN allow that? I don't think so.

I don't think the right has the stomach to starve them either. I think it would be a siege with rations provided. We have far more humanity and compassion than they do. I don't think we should dehumanize ourselves just to match their feralness.

So you think Marxists will convert then :lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 am
Yes, but there's a quicker way.
Just stop truck deliveries. The Partriarchy v. Matriarchy conflict many here have described well gets down to who controls what. I think around 98% of Truck Drivers are White Males.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:39 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:35 am
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:37 am
On a serious note, it would be trivial to defeat the left. Most of them are packed into about a dozen large cities, and most of all in maybe about six of them. Most of those six cities are easily besieged because they are surrounded in part by water, rivers, and traffic in and out of them is limited by interstates.

While I do not think we could achieve a total victory against them, I do believe we could force their surrender to terms we find favorable.

The terms I would agree to is the separation of those six cities from the rest of us as semi-autonomous city-states. All leftists who want Marxism/globalism can migrate there. The rest of America remains America.
Easy to take them out - wall them off - fucking mid-evil style...no food, no water...no supplies....doneskis - unless Ruskies and PRC air drop.
Fuck "mid-evil." Let's go "hi-evil."

:twisted:

Also, PRC and the Rooskies ain't doing Jack fucking Shit in our airspace. We should be more worried about the Mexican Space Force than that hooey.

You're assuming the USAF stays operationally intact if domestic conflict occurs - you know what happens when you assume. :whistle:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 am

In the seventies, the radical left was also Allied with the PLO, the United NLF Groups, and got support from the eastern block. Mainly East Germany. It was a mess. What saved us was that the leftist kept turning on themselves and fracturing into what was jokingly referred to as an Alphabet Soup as fractions kept breaking of by adding letters to their acronyms.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 am

Fife wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:35 am
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:37 am
On a serious note, it would be trivial to defeat the left. Most of them are packed into about a dozen large cities, and most of all in maybe about six of them. Most of those six cities are easily besieged because they are surrounded in part by water, rivers, and traffic in and out of them is limited by interstates.

While I do not think we could achieve a total victory against them, I do believe we could force their surrender to terms we find favorable.

The terms I would agree to is the separation of those six cities from the rest of us as semi-autonomous city-states. All leftists who want Marxism/globalism can migrate there. The rest of America remains America.
Easy to take them out - wall them off - fucking mid-evil style...no food, no water...no supplies....doneskis - unless Ruskies and PRC air drop.

Also, PRC and the Rooskies ain't doing Jack fucking Shit in our airspace. We should be more worried about the Mexican Space Force than that hooey.

Pun intended - but thanks anyways.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 am
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

But would the USAF and USN allow that? I don't think so.

I don't think the right has the stomach to starve them either. I think it would be a siege with rations provided. We have far more humanity and compassion than they do. I don't think we should dehumanize ourselves just to match their feralness.

So you think Marxists will convert then :lol:
No, I think they would surrender if their comfort levels were substantially reduced.

There is no way to absolutely defeat them short of some Franco-like extermination campaign, but even that fails because leftism is genetic as far as I can tell. As long as we have dense cities with multi-generational urbanites we are going to have a "left", or whatever a particular time and place chooses to call it.

The best thing we can do is separate out the cities as semi-autonomous states. They don't want to leave right now because they are deadset on urban domination of the entire nation right now. But if it becomes clear they can never win that contest, then it shouldn't be too difficult to work out a compromise that leaves their cities as semi-autonomous city-states that serve as a sponge for people predisposed for whatever reason towards Marxism/globalism, or whatever form this genetic maladaptation expresses itself as next.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 am

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 am
Fife wrote:

I do not think we should starve them at all. Just make them live on rations we provide. Imagine the typical American urban lefty having to live on MREs for a few months.

We could literally defeat them in an MRE war. Because I know we can live on MREs while besieging their cities longer than they can go without their vegan restaurant food.
I was just making a little "medieval" joke. No need to go "mid-evil" on their ass as the counselor suggests.

Like you said, embargo their shit, send in some Spam, sardines, saltines, and RC Cola. Wait a week and sue for peace. They go off into their glorious future free of the USA and we get the naval assets in San Diego.

They'll even build their own wall. After about 6 months, that will be the only way they will keep their slaves at home.