Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 am

"See? See? Look at what those degenerate bastards are carrying around with them! Fucking assholes!"

"Look at my knife that I carry everywhere"

Sigh....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:"See? See? Look at what those degenerate bastards are carrying around with them! Fucking assholes!"

Sigh....

WTF?

I don't begrudge them for carrying knives. I lambasted their choice in weapons. There were only two decent blades in the haul. The batons are stupid. The clubs are okay. Hammers are pretty effective, I suppose. But safety scissors and 10 dollar KMart knives? Get out of here with that shit. The cops were probably pissed they couldn't steal some descent blades.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:"See? See? Look at what those degenerate bastards are carrying around with them! Fucking assholes!"

Sigh....

WTF?

I don't begrudge them for carrying knives. I lambasted their choice in weapons. There were only two decent blades in the haul. The batons are stupid. The clubs are okay. Hammers are pretty effective, I suppose. But safety scissors and 10 dollar KMart knives? Get out of here with that shit. The cops were probably pissed they couldn't steal some descent blades.
I don't recall that level of critique, when some jackalope showed up in homemade body armor, carrying a broomstick.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Sigh....

WTF?

I don't recall that level of critique, when some jackalope showed up in homemade body armor, carrying a broomstick.

That's because his costume was fucking awesome. You marxists have no style and no sense of individuality. You just put on black clothes and masks and rock your cheap knives and hammers. Fucking lame.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:At home I just use a gun. If not that, the tomahawk by the bed. If I am going to use a knife, I am going for my 8" chef's blade. A chef's blade is probably the most effective knife for most people and most everybody has one in the home.
Lets see, I have three swords at arm's length in bed. One full, two short. I have a gun, I have a wooden staff in the bedroom, as well as an old Pick Axe, and a military shovel... If I run out of bullets, I'm not without choices...

I've taught my wife how to use each one in a situation, so if I need help she'd be able to do so as well... I'm not really worried about crap going down around where I live, I just pity the fool that breaks in.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:At home I just use a gun. If not that, the tomahawk by the bed. If I am going to use a knife, I am going for my 8" chef's blade. A chef's blade is probably the most effective knife for most people and most everybody has one in the home.
Lets see, I have three swords at arm's length in bed. One full, two short. I have a gun, I have a wooden staff in the bedroom, as well as an old Pick Axe, and a military shovel... If I run out of bullets, I'm not without choices...

I've taught my wife how to use each one in a situation, so if I need help she'd be able to do so as well... I'm not really worried about crap going down around where I live, I just pity the fool that breaks in.
I pity the girl trying to sneak out of your son's room after a fling :lol:

(I think you have a son, not sure)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I pity the girl trying to sneak out of your son's room after a fling :lol:

(I think you have a son, not sure)
Yup, a boy :) And I do too as well...lol.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:35 am

This Andrew Bolt guy is fucking awesome!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... wmx7k.html

C-Mag

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
There are a lot of things that qualify as civil disobedience.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
Hey, hey. We have another. You can go kill yourself too.

Fucking outright pieces of loathsome shit you are. Openly defending violence in the pursuance of political aims. Openly excusing the application of violence on fellow citizens because you believe said behavior is excusable if it meets your political goals.

I would be more upset were it not for the fact that your terrorist tendencies are causing you to lose, and lose often. You are not compatible with a civil culture. You are animals. No different than the baseless animals that civil men have been euthanizing for centuries.

If there ever needed to be an example of why the values of civilized men were necessary to make a better world than that which is the product of your filth, you have provided it.

Please, continue to be the paragons of everything that civilized men have sought to destroy in their midst. Continue to preach your degenerate message of violence in the pursuance of your social goals.

It will make it much easier for the respectable men of society to identify you when the time comes to cull your despicable existence from the presence of a good and ordered society.

Go on calling your ISIS inspired behavior, "civil disobedience." You will face the same the fate they do. Nothing more than another footnote in the long chain of history where those were better than mere animals bent the knee and cut the throats of the livestock that polluted the world.

This world that you enjoy was made by civilized men. You are not a member.

You want to prattle on with your imaginations of a king? I've got bad news for you fuckstain. Kings don't have any use for you. Degenerate cucks that are too spineless to put any of their skin in the game, but instead sit by and cheer the actions of others, are of zero value to any sovereign.

Whatever monarch you see rising from your sideline campaign of sitting by and waiting for your version of a caliphate to take hold that might arise would put your gutless ass on a cross in a heartbeat.

Instead, you only face your own demise. Two years ago we warned you. You have no ground to seek any reprieve. Here you are on the eve of your demise still calling for the same violence that you were warned would be your end. You could have listened. The message was clear. Stop engaging in violence against your fellow citizens. Stop excusing terrorist motives in your own country.

But you couldn't do it. You couldn't utter that which was the easiest of statements to make as a citizen of a civilized society. Follow the law. Respect the law. Instead you chose to sit idly by while your cohorts took to the streets to attack fellow citizens while you defended their actions from the security of your couch.

What is coming to you is of your own making. Of course you are still not aware of it. The level of awareness that would be required to see the future is something that is obviously beyond your ability.

It won't be pleasant. You won't escape it. It will be of your own doing. You will deserve it.

bye

:shhh:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
There are a lot of things that qualify as civil disobedience.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
Hey, hey. We have another. You can go kill yourself too.

Fucking outright pieces of loathsome shit you are. Openly defending violence in the pursuance of political aims. Openly excusing the application of violence on fellow citizens because you believe said behavior is excusable if it meets your political goals.

I would be more upset were it not for the fact that your terrorist tendencies are causing you to lose, and lose often. You are not compatible with a civil culture. You are animals. No different than the baseless animals that civil men have been euthanizing for centuries.

If there ever needed to be an example of why the values of civilized men were necessary to make a better world than that which is the product of your filth, you have provided it.

Please, continue to be the paragons of everything that civilized men have sought to destroy in their midst. Continue to preach your degenerate message of violence in the pursuance of your social goals.

It will make it much easier for the respectable men of society to identify you when the time comes to cull your despicable existence from the presence of a good and ordered society.

Go on calling your ISIS inspired behavior, "civil disobedience." You will face the same the fate they do. Nothing more than another footnote in the long chain of history where those were better than mere animals bent the knee and cut the throats of the livestock that polluted the world.

This world that you enjoy was made by civilized men. You are not a member.

You want to prattle on with your imaginations of a king? I've got bad news for you fuckstain. Kings don't have any use for you. Degenerate cucks that are too spineless to put any of their skin in the game, but instead sit by and cheer the actions of others, are of zero value to any sovereign.

Whatever monarch you see rising from your sideline campaign of sitting by and waiting for your version of a caliphate to take hold that might arise would put your gutless ass on a cross in a heartbeat.

Instead, you only face your own demise. Two years ago we warned you. You have no ground to seek any reprieve. Here you are on the eve of your demise still calling for the same violence that you were warned would be your end. You could have listened. The message was clear. Stop engaging in violence against your fellow citizens. Stop excusing terrorist motives in your own country.

But you couldn't do it. You couldn't utter that which was the easiest of statements to make as a citizen of a civilized society. Follow the law. Respect the law. Instead you chose to sit idly by while your cohorts took to the streets to attack fellow citizens while you defended their actions from the security of your couch.

What is coming to you is of your own making. Of course you are still not aware of it. The level of awareness that would be required to see the future is something that is obviously beyond your ability.

It won't be pleasant. You won't escape it. It will be of your own doing. You will deserve it.

bye

:shhh:
He didn't defend violence against one side or the other. He's saying that it's useful as a relief valve, rather than outright street warfare. I don't entirely agree, but at least read what he said, before you launch into an absurd manifesto.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace