Freedom Convoy

Martin Hash

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:39 pm

I’m one of the voices here but it’s tough to communicate b/c my posts are quarantined: I can barely dog-whistle. When the time comes though, I’ll be there.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm

I’d imagine the American version will involve a hell of a lot more teargas and injuries.
And Antifa allowed to do whatever they want. Biden will certainly use force. Unfortunately, only 5% of people where I live will resist, so where you live has to provide almost all the shock-troops. People like Smitty & DB will sit on the sidelines.
If it were within driving distance, I’d spend my weekend there for sure.

But I can guarantee the Midwest in general is ready to roll. The DC Convoy will be 10x the initial Canadian one without some serious government action. Texans will of course form the majority of it.
The key thing for us. Is to demonstrate locally. We need to go to county and state government and put pressure on them. For border states shutting down international borders is good. It's a J6 level mistake to make this just about Washington DC. That is enemy territory, everything is working against you there.

We need to get out of "THEIR" mindset that they've drummed into us. That mindset is Central Authority provides the answer. When we look to DC to return our Liberty, we empower them. If we go to our local governments in every state we overwhelm them, we pressure the entire system. We create so many problems that are funneled up to the central authority we might just break them.

The bonus of the local thing is you wake up and motivate locals, and it will serve as a huge intimidation to the local Covid Cults.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:39 pm
I’m one of the voices here but it’s tough to communicate b/c my posts are quarantined: I can barely dog-whistle. When the time comes though, I’ll be there.
Right On !
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm

And Antifa allowed to do whatever they want. Biden will certainly use force. Unfortunately, only 5% of people where I live will resist, so where you live has to provide almost all the shock-troops. People like Smitty & DB will sit on the sidelines.
If it were within driving distance, I’d spend my weekend there for sure.

But I can guarantee the Midwest in general is ready to roll. The DC Convoy will be 10x the initial Canadian one without some serious government action. Texans will of course form the majority of it.
The key thing for us. Is to demonstrate locally. We need to go to county and state government and put pressure on them. For border states shutting down international borders is good. It's a J6 level mistake to make this just about Washington DC. That is enemy territory, everything is working against you there.

We need to get out of "THEIR" mindset that they've drummed into us. That mindset is Central Authority provides the answer. When we look to DC to return our Liberty, we empower them. If we go to our local governments in every state we overwhelm them, we pressure the entire system. We create so many problems that are funneled up to the central authority we might just break them.

The bonus of the local thing is you wake up and motivate locals, and it will serve as a huge intimidation to the local Covid Cults.
Good points. Problem is, we don’t have any local governments pushing the mandates. They’re all on the coast, and all coming from DC.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Freedom Convoy leadership addressing the Jackboots imminent persecution of protesters.

This is really smart to get ahead of this, lay out the tyrants playbook, address it, and state early you are peaceful, any violence is due to the tyrants. And they indicate when they need help.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:50 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 pm

Good points. Problem is, we don’t have any local governments pushing the mandates. They’re all on the coast, and all coming from DC.
And I'm in a free state. We need to use our local convoys as celebrations, and like I said, we do this locally and it's going to send a message to the Feminists and Cucks, Not Here.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm

This is brilliant and hilarious

Police start confiscating fuel cans. Cannucks the next day all start walking around with fuel cans, empty, water, whatever. Just everyone has a fuel can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1qZeUWAWFk
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm

Police start confiscating fuel cans. Cannucks the next day all start walking around with fuel cans, empty, water, whatever. Just everyone has a fuel can.
These people are friggin brilliant.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:57 pm

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba ... -1.6341667
Winnipeg police have identified a man accused of hitting four people with his SUV on Friday night during a protest against pandemic restrictions outside of the Manitoba legislature.

David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley, Man., has been charged with a number of offenses, including four counts of assault with a weapon, failing to stop at the scene of an accident and dangerous operation of a vehicle causing bodily harm.
What they don't say in the article is he is a known Antifa activist, nor do they show his mug, which is right here...

#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: