StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

Speaker to Animals

Re: StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:I think if we are going to delete posts or threads, we better have a some rules posted so everyone knows what's out of bounds. Or is it just the Stazi, they arrest you and sentence you, maybe tell you what you did wrong, maybe not.
That is clearly way too much to ask for, hence the crickets in response.

The rules should apply to everybody as well.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:I think if we are going to delete posts or threads, we better have a some rules posted so everyone knows what's out of bounds. Or is it just the Stazi, they arrest you and sentence you, maybe tell you what you did wrong, maybe not.
That is clearly way too much to ask for, hence the crickets in response.

The rules should apply to everybody as well.
Also too much to ask for, selective enforcement is how this forum rolls apparently. Consistent enforcement is nothing but a pipe dream, that's the message being sent.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Witness the violence inherent in the system.

I'll accept and obey a reasonable rule or two. However, no rulers please and thank you.

We don't have endure this shitshow to kill the bots. Quite the opposite, IRL.

I miss you, trech. Hope all is well.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Fife wrote:I'll accept and obey a reasonable rule or two.
So will I, but no such rules have been established, and yet I am being censored anyway, fuck that noise.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

I propose we move to a system governed by strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:51 pm

I swear I've never seen so much whining over light moderation on a message board, and I've been posting on message boards with whiny posters for near 15 years. I propose that anyone who disagrees with the moderating style here at the MHF kindly assert their liberty and show themselves out.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I swear I've never seen so much whining over light moderation on a message board, and I've been posting on message boards with whiny posters for near 15 years. I propose that anyone who disagrees with the moderating style here at the MHF kindly assert their liberty and show themselves out.
Fuck you too, Liberty Hater.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:I propose we move to a system governed by strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords.

That's pretty much the problem with what we have.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I swear I've never seen so much whining over light moderation on a message board, and I've been posting on message boards with whiny posters for near 15 years. I propose that anyone who disagrees with the moderating style here at the MHF kindly assert their liberty and show themselves out.

If the moderators also obeyed their own arbitrary rules and didn't selectively enforce those rules depending upon whether the offended person is their friend or enemy..

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

If the moderators also obeyed their own arbitrary rules and didn't selectively enforce those rules depending upon whether the offended person is their friend or enemy..
Asking for too much, Hash would rather make jokes than address the issue, and we all know that Kath is incapable of such modertaion.
*yip*