Weed legalization thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't be so retarded. We are talking about abusing federal power to stick it to people you don't like. You had ZERO problem with that when it came to sticking it to Christians. Don't come crying to me about your weed. Fuck off, druggie.
First of all, you half-retarded low-T faggot, I've sided with Christians against the state multiple times.
Second of all, I didn't make either of the retarded analogies. One was brewster, and one was your pitiful ass.

So ride your self pity cock down to the welfare office and try to cash your"poor-me" check there because your account is overdrawn among serious people, dick. The gall of people who have the state buying them drugs badmouthing the people footing their bills. lawlz.
Dry up.

Bullshit. I remember you specifically calling for Christian business owners to go out of business lest they participate in gay weddings.

Don't fucking come in here now and demand I support your drug habit out of "principle" when you couldn't care fucking less about that same principle and you sure as shit won't reciprocate it later.

You are just getting a taste of what everybody else had to endure for eight years. Enjoy it!

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:10 pm

brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote: It would be odd to go on about States rights and then complain about those very rights being practiced in individual states. I welcome your support for concealed carry reciprocity, truly a bipartisan issue.
Concealed carry sure is a state's rights issue, the right of a state to be able to choose to enforce its own laws regarding guns. But there can be no blanket application of states rights or we'd have miscegenation laws and poll taxes again. I know some of you would like that.

The basic issue stands, the majority of states are in disagreement with federal policy. Does anyone think that a multi-million-dollar marijuana operation legal in California is not currently at risk of a federal raid?
And since when do corporations have rights? Asking for a liberal friend.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

DBTrek wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
That is what needs to be outlawed. Combined possession of guitar and pot. Every two bit toker thinking they are fucking Hendrix can go to federal bang then in the ass prison.
This. You want to help solve the homeless problem? Crack down on Gibson and dope.
Says the only homeless guy on the forum.
Physician, heal thyself.
You live in Seattle. Tough talk. I could do that too if I wanted. Remove the mote from out thy own eye.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Bullshit. I remember you specifically calling for Christian business owners to go out of business lest they participate in gay weddings.
They should sell cakes to gay people.
They shouldn't have speech compelled.

If they don't want to put two grooms on a cake or write happy wedding Steve and Dave, that's cool.
If they want to refuse service to all gays (but not adulterers, people with tattoos, people who eat shellfish, etc) that's not cool.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Yep. Go fuck yourself with your talk about principles and how I ought to extend to you the courtesy you fail to extend to others. Fuck off, drug addict.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Lots of anger up in here, go smoke a bowl maybe?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You live in Seattle. Tough talk. I could do that too if I wanted. Remove the mote from out thy own eye.
You can live anywhere but on water when your house has wheels, right?

Doesn't lessen the irony of you baggin' on folks and calling them homeless tho.
Or that other dude on welfare scraping his drug money from the rest of our pockets while pontificating about "drug addicts".

Like you two rank anywhere in the hierarchy of success to be judging anyone outside of a SuperMax cell.
Jay-sus.
:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

The entitlement of these people is fucking amazing.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm

DBTrek wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:You live in Seattle. Tough talk. I could do that too if I wanted. Remove the mote from out thy own eye.
You can live anywhere but on water when your house has wheels, right?

Doesn't lessen the irony of you baggin' on folks and calling them homeless tho.
Or that other dude on welfare scraping his drug money from the rest of our pockets while pontificating about "drug addicts".

Like you two rank anywhere in the hierarchy of success to be judging anyone outside of a SuperMax cell.
Jay-sus.
:lol:
Implying I would even take welfare if I could. That's pretty low dude. Even for you. Drink some ovaltine and take a nap gramps.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Implying I would even take welfare if I could. That's pretty low dude. Even for you. Drink some ovaltine and take a nap gramps.
Not you, Low-T over there with so many state subsidized meds his bloodstream is Scedule 1, and that doesn't even take into account the other "supplements" he's dosing on. Really, the fact that you folks can completely cross the irony barrier without a half-second of introspection is astounding.

Funny, but astounding.