Another School Shooting

Fife

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Fapping to be a "contrarian" combined with a low IQ is no way to go through life. Somewhere around IQ 90-92 it becomes an irresistible urge, it appears. Poor bastards deserve our pity, and help; where we can give it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone here still not convinced that his primary concern is deflecting blame from who caused this problem?

Anyone?

Remember, just a page ago he was saying we wasn't defending them, and look at him go now.

He kept up the act for what? A page and a half? Now he's in full on democrat defense mode.

Thanks for clearing that up, champ.
Hardly. Just pointing out the idiocy of most of your definitive, totally best words blaming one political party for our current clusterfuck.

If somebody ever shows up blaming the GOP for everything, I'll do the same to them.
Are you back to your, "it was childishness," excuse, or do you want to find some way to tie the Parkland shooting to Iran Contra?

We want to be thorough.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Fife wrote:Fapping to be a "contrarian" combined with a low IQ is no way to go through life. Somewhere around IQ 90-92 it becomes an irresistible urge, it appears. Poor bastards deserve our pity, and help; where we can give it.
I’m actually in the upper end of the bell curve. I just don’t wave it around, when it’s going to be straw-manned to death anyway.

EDIT: Just cause I was bored, it's at 140, according to IQTest.com.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:45 pm

No one could have predicted this:
Gun-trained teacher ‘accidentally’ discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, officials say, injuring student
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... b78c0e599e
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fife wrote:Fapping to be a "contrarian" combined with a low IQ is no way to go through life. Somewhere around IQ 90-92 it becomes an irresistible urge, it appears. Poor bastards deserve our pity, and help; where we can give it.
I’m actually in the upper end of the bell curve. I just don’t wave it around, when it’s going to be straw-manned to death anyway.

My IQ is 210 and well built.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 pm

DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm doing some finishing work on my frontal cortex, triceps, and abs this weekend; pretty sure I'll be pulling a solid 212 by my Monday lunchtime lift/IQ squat, broheim.

Not "waving it around," mind you. But if you want to come train with me sometime, hellz yeah, I'm down.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:58 pm

brewster wrote:No one could have predicted this:
Gun-trained teacher ‘accidentally’ discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, officials say, injuring student
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... b78c0e599e
It wasn't an accident.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm

No one could have predicted this.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
It wasn't an accident.
Conspiracy? False flag?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Fife wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm doing some finishing work on my frontal cortex, triceps, and abs this weekend; pretty sure I'll be pulling a solid 212 by my Monday lunchtime lift/IQ squat, broheim.

Not "waving it around," mind you. But if you want to come train with me sometime, hellz yeah, I'm down.

Your doing a body building split?

Upper/lower, Push/Pull/Leg, or Total Body are the ways to go unless you are on drugs and don't care if your muscles don't work together athletically.