Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:50 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:17 am

So HM, C-MAg, and Hastur.....what are your solutions to this? Just let them keep assaulting and threatening people? Let them keep burning and destroying everything in their wake?

If there were a perfect 'solution' to the problems of force escalation in a civil society then we would already live in a violence-free utopia.

There is no solution, there is only the expectation that force will be moderated, and escalated when needed in a professional way.

I would avoid abandoning that expectation in the futile hope that an easy solution will present itself. It won't.

Currently, most sane people who aren't actively engaged in the hashtag-resistance, or whatever it is, empathize with the authorities. That can change quickly, though, and will if they over-escalate.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:23 am

You should be Biden's running mate with that mealy-mouthed non-answer.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:36 am

I know, the real world is more complicated than you can grasp, so it is hard for you to keep up with honest answers about problems.

I forgive you, it isn't your fault.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:42 am

Handle your own backyard my dudes. I personally don’t give a shit if they burn down Portland. Or Cleveland, for that matter. I’m nowhere near the big city for a reason.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:52 am

Oh, fuck it? That's your answer to everything.

HAIL!

-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:12 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:52 am

Haven't you realized, as long as it doesn't affect/effect him directly in a way that he can see, feel, or touch, he doesn't give a shit. He has nothing but himself to worry about, why should he care?
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:17 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:55 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:57 am

I agree.
As much as I hate Commies, we dont need a Waco or Ruby Ridge
+1
+1
So HM, C-MAg, and Hastur.....what are your solutions to this? Just let them keep assaulting and threatening people? Let them keep burning and destroying everything in their wake?
The left is trying to replace legal power with informal power. If you go down that path it will lead to civil war.

It's Potestas vs Auctoritas.

Do you follow the legal authority or the popular?

There might be a time when we have to give up and stop trying to play the game by the rules and stop pleading to the reffere. They don't follow the rules so why should we?

We're not there yet. The value of legal authority is to high. We can't throw it away over commies burning their own cities.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:42 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
I agree with Hastur who said, 'The left is trying to replace legal power with informal power.' And HM, 'There is no solution, there is only the expectation that force will be moderated, and escalated when needed in a professional way.'

I think the closest to a solution could be clear, Constitutional communication from the POTUS. But he doesn't have the chops to do that. Instinctively he's doing a decent job handling it, but a shitty job communicating the reason clearly.

I believe the answer is to have an oval office address to the nation on it. An address that clearly lays out 10th Amendment protections of states and communities. That the Federal Government will only protect Federal property, including the mandated roll of the US Marshals to protect Federal courthouses and judges. Further, the street violence is the responsibility of the state and local governments under the guidance of the elected politicians in those states and communities.

Ending with a clear point that the Federal government will only act in states and communities when requested by local elected politicians. Speak about arsonists and felons being caught, and local DA's refusing to prosecute.

Basically make the local politicians own what is happening in their communities. Antifa and BLM can't operate like this where they are not protected by local officials.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:52 am

Hey man, other issues have come to light.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:28 pm

:lol:
HAIL!

-Hwen