Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 pm

They have become the new Puritans, only their belief system is allowed, you can be branded a heretic for speaking against the Orthodoxy as espoused in their Temples housed in Universities.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 pm

de officiis wrote:The cracks are starting to appear, perhaps thanks to Evergreen College.

https://medium.com/indian-thoughts/on-l ... 6769b2f1ff
That was really good, I read about half the comments too, which were also good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 pm

brewster wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Harvard revokes acceptance for incoming freshman that posted memes poking fun at liberalism: Harvard no different than Evergreen College. RIP
OMG. In a Liberal site thread on this I was pointing out the slippery slope risks to privacy and free speech when people are encouraged to out you to someone in power with differing values, and one crazy bitch actually said these kids were basically sociopaths, supporting criminal behavior and violence and would have made Harvard a dangerous place! She compared ratting them to turning in a murderer! Holy crap, the disconnect from reality was stunning. I actually printed out the post to show the family, my Liberal as they come wife thought it was horrifying, my eagle scout son said he and his friends, all non-white, were looking at the memes during lunch and laughing. These people are really incapable of seeing the shoe on the other foot, that privacy is for everyone. I really despair at the culture divide. It's like when you get rid of the center the wings just drift further and further apart.
She compared ratting them to turning in a murderer! Holy crap, the disconnect from reality was stunning
I'll say. Anything else you want to hyperventilate over? Maybe some helium?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:They have become the new Puritans, only their belief system is allowed, you can be branded a heretic for speaking against the Orthodoxy as espoused in their Temples housed in Universities.
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Our chief weapon is fear... ack, amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as such as fear, persecution of nonconformers, and an almost fanatical devotion to emotion over facts... 8-)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:39 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am

Watch my new show

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 am

Just read article by center left publication that cited evidence that majority of minorities and millenials didnt didnt vote DNC in the last election because of the DNC's stance on open boarders, trade deals, and idenity politics.......

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:Just read article by center left publication that cited evidence that majority of minorities and millenials didnt didnt vote DNC in the last election because of the DNC's stance on open boarders, trade deals, and idenity politics.......
Link?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 am

C-Mag wrote:They have become the new Puritans, only their belief system is allowed, you can be branded a heretic for speaking against the Orthodoxy as espoused in their Temples housed in Universities.

They are the intellectual descendants of puritans. Yankee culture is literally based on puritanism. The default progressive ideology is puritanism based around self-idolatry rather than God. They never stopped behaving like Puritans, though. Everybody has to be converted. Everybody else is evil until they adopt the collective groupthink. The purpose of government is to create a utopia on Earth, as long as everybody follows the ideological rules. People who break the rules should be publicly shunned, punished, and ostracized. They are still very religious in their thinking and mindset. They just made a god around the self and degeneracy.

They are puritans who decided to worship the Golden Calf instead of God. It's like when Hebrews would abandon God and become totally abject and degenerate, only to have to pay the natural consequences of their deeds. Progressives just can't connect all the horrible shit that happens to them with their ideology. They'd rather blame everybody else.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 am

And hear I though Catholic meant universal and "all-embracing" this whole time.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen